Please provide some prospective

What do you do if you have seen a super premium provider for the first time and had an unbelievable experience but she does not return calls or texts for over a week.
You even made it very clear during the convo/get to know each other part of the date that what you are looking for, if things click, is to become a regular client with that provider.

All you want to do is give her some of your hard earned money again to spend more time with her because her personality, body, sexuality, sense of humor were all awesome and you had a great time and want to do it again and again.

But at first you grow concerned, is she okay, health wise and safety wise.
Then you think what did I do wrong?

You thought you did all the right things. You were on time, brought a bottle of her favorite vodka, (took the time to read her bio) even brushed your teeth before your date, your hygiene is excellent, treated her with the high respect that all providers deserve because of what they do for us hobbiest daily by putting their ass on the line, and no issues with the donation.
So here are some questions for all hobbiest's and providers alike.

If the hobbiest does not perform well, would you not see him again?
How would you telling him?
The next time you see him would you work with his skills so he gets better? Or ask questions to find out what he is interested in?

I understand that many providers have two phones and are single parents and go a 100mph but don't you think that you need to respond to men in a timely manner?
What is a timely manner? How do you handle the explanation ?

Is ignoring them an industry signal that "I don't want to see you again"?

I understand if a hobbiest is rude or poor hygiene, or just a jerk/disrespectful to you but other then that are there reason why you would not see a hobbiest?
How would you deliver that message? Ignore him?

I appreciate your feedback and am looking for some direction so I can be better at this. I understand it is a learning curve but if you don't ask questions how do you know if you are making the correct choices.

I also think that the majority of you reading this are not being providers primarily for the money, I honestly know you are doing it because you "love" doing it which puts you at the top.
Thanks.
#1 Calm down your going 100mph thinking about all this. Personally a provider doesnt contact you back means one of the following.

That she is busy in RL - Maybe she's taking a small break.
That she is busy in the Hobby
Maybe she was busy and simply forgot - Keep in mind how many John's she talks too.

It's been my experience that if a girl in any situation hobby or not doesn't respond she probably is just doing something else I wouldn't read into it. On the other hand if continues ignoring you best to move on.
From what you've told us, it sounds like the provider is having difficulty dealing with strong emotions you evoked within her. She's probably frightened of commitment and your time together made her face this fear. At this moment, she's curled up in bed rethinking her life. Does she continue with this glamorous but unfulfilling lifestyle? Does she drop life as she's known it, give up the riches and fun for the comfort of a caring man, maybe with a bit of a gut, maybe not the best speller, but with good taste in vodka?

Right now, the baby batter is no doubt fucking with your reasoning abilities. You should go out and nail some more hood rats to get it out of your system. In a few months, maybe call up your princess and see if she's ready to make that commitment.
If you think they are not doing this for the money, you have a nice set of rose colored glasses. As far as the other, it's a flaky business (on both sides of the bed). To me, it sounds more like you are looking for a girlfriend..you should do that on Plenty of Fish
From what you've told us, it sounds like the provider is having difficulty dealing with strong emotions you evoked within her. She's probably frightened of commitment and your time together made her face this fear. At this moment, she's curled up in bed rethinking her life. Does she continue with this glamorous but unfulfilling lifestyle? Does she drop life as she's known it, give up the riches and fun for the comfort of a caring man, maybe with a bit of a gut, but with good taste in vodka?

Right now, the baby batter is no doubt fucking with your reasoning abilities. You should go out and nail some more hood rats to get it out of your system. In a few months, maybe call up your princess and see if she's ready to make that commitment. Originally Posted by clusterlizard
Awesome sauce, right there!
#1 Calm down your going 100mph thinking about all this. Personally a provider doesnt contact you back means one of the following.

That she is busy in RL - Maybe she's taking a small break.
That she is busy in the Hobby
Maybe she was busy and simply forgot - Keep in mind how many John's she talks too.

It's been my experience that if a girl in any situation hobby or not doesn't respond she probably is just doing something else I wouldn't read into it. On the other hand if continues ignoring you best to move on. Originally Posted by PounderofBox
you couldn't have said it better.
Ya you lost me with the last statement, its about the money bro, its always about the money. I would suspect that she picked up on a needy, clingly vibe and would just prefer to move on without you. Most likely scared off by a fear of a stalker.
What do you do if you have seen a super premium provider for the first time and had an unbelievable experience but she does not return calls or texts for over a week. Originally Posted by Topgun007
you should consult kusmaldo about this.
Several of you have commented "it is about the money". Believe me I know that but at $200 an hour it is a hard gig to get by once you through in all your expenses. I know, like all other jobs there has to be a balance between salary and enjoyment.

So providers, how do you handle your regulars? Just answer their calls or texts quickly?
Jockey your schedules to accommodate them? Have semi regular days and times? All of the above?
Does she drop life as she's known it, give up the riches and fun for the comfort of a caring man, maybe with a bit of a gut, maybe not the best speller, but with good taste in vodka? Originally Posted by clusterlizard
Sarcasm and humor with gusto! Bravo!

To quote a certain scene from "Hitch" as to "Why?"... "Dude, you're doing it now."
What the others said and Destiny confirmed, but as charming as you are and how you clicked, the fact is you are still as interchangeable as a domino--we all are. Well, except me. lol
Q: What do you do if you have seen a super premium provider for the first time and had an unbelievable experience but she does not return calls or texts for over a week?
A: I would move on. A week with no reply is an answer in itself.

Q: If the hobbiest does not perform well, would you not see him again?
How would you telling him?
The next time you see him would you work with his skills so he gets better? Or ask questions to find out what he is interested in?
A: Yes I would see someone who doesn't perform well again, there is always room for instruction and most clients welcome it. I always ask what clients are interested in doing the most to make the experience more enjoyable.

Q: I understand that many providers have two phones and are single parents and go a 100mph but don't you think that you need to respond to men in a timely manner?
What is a timely manner? How do you handle the explanation ?
A: A timely manner is within a couple of hours at least unless you're super busy, phone died, left phone at home, dropped phone in a lake or broke it somehow, or you're enjoying time with your family and put your phone on silent. There are all kinds of factors. A week without answering is a brush off.

Q:Is ignoring them an industry signal that "I don't want to see you again"?
A: Ignoring someone for a week, yes.

Q: I understand if a hobbiest is rude or poor hygiene, or just a jerk/disrespectful to you but other then that are there reason why you would not see a hobbiest?
How would you deliver that message? Ignore him?
A: There are myriad reasons to not see someone again. Maybe you made her feel uncomfortable, maybe you came on too hard too soon. She should of been up front with you, but apparently she would rather not deal with it, hence the ignoring.
From what you've told us, it sounds like the provider is having difficulty dealing with strong emotions you evoked within her. She's probably frightened of commitment and your time together made her face this fear. At this moment, she's curled up in bed rethinking her life. Does she continue with this glamorous but unfulfilling lifestyle? Does she drop life as she's known it, give up the riches and fun for the comfort of a caring man, maybe with a bit of a gut, maybe not the best speller, but with good taste in vodka?

Right now, the baby batter is no doubt fucking with your reasoning abilities. You should go out and nail some more hood rats to get it out of your system. In a few months, maybe call up your princess and see if she's ready to make that commitment. Originally Posted by clusterlizard
Best response of the whole thread. This part made me LOL.
"Does she drop life as she's known it, give up the riches and fun for the comfort of a caring man, maybe with a bit of a gut, maybe not the best speller, but with good taste in vodka?"
In your situation, I would go two weeks straight without contacting her. A full 14 days. She might feel smothered by you or overwhelmed with life outside of the hobby, but whatever it is or was, by giving priority to other areas of her life, she might now be experiencing feelings of guilt for ignoring you. I would discontinue pushing, give two weeks of space, and see what happens. Don't have expectations of hearing from her on day 14, but just give it time for whatever it is to blow over.

In whatever you decide, always remain the upstanding gentleman that you are. Don't let her absence or actions cause you to stoop to a lower level.

For me personally, email is best. My hobby phone is off at all times, unless I have a date scheduled, then I will turn it on the day before and the day of the date for communicating. But other than that, I keep it off, communications out of sight, out of mind. Well, maybe not out of mind, but yeah. I would try finding out how she prefers to be contacted, and stick to that method.

I wouldn't say ignoring someone is a signal that you are on a no list. For me, it means my personal life is busy. Other than that, the only time I can think of where I would ignore someone is if I am shorted on money on a first date or if a new client tries negotiating a rate. I assume a person who haggles once is likely to do it again, and there are plenty of others to not have to hassle with answering the "how much this time?" question. I wouldn't say I am a stickler on time or money, but if a client stays way overboard or is a penny pincher, that would make me more likely to focus my time and energy towards other clients. I would ask yourself if either of these two things occurred, and attempt making up for it somehow.

I like your questions and am glad you ask. With a little self reflection, your questions have motivated me to indicate the things that would delay response times. Not to be misinterpreted as, I ignore ___, but just something to indicate, For fastest results/response do this ___. Which I do think would be helpful for clients and providers who are trying to do their personal best, to know.

Oh, and sometimes complexity is a turn off. Discussing why did you do this, why did you do that, have you done this yet, have you done that yet, quizzing is a game played in real life, and when in the hobby, myself for example, I like to focus on the positives. Some don't like accounting for what was done off the clock or outside of time together. It's a fine line, sometimes questions are asked and it's only because the person cares, but it can be construed as being quizzed.

I don't know about other providers, but I am not a fan of daily communications, or even every other day communications. Twice a week, yeah that's cool. Three times a week, maybe yeah. But definitely not four or more days a week. Communicating four days a week is way too many. Keep it simple. Book a date, maybe send an email here and there, hang out and spend the time together, maybe imply when you might be interested in another date, but I think for me the biggest turn on is the absence of not seeing or hearing from a person, and then having this secret time together, and then going separate ways again. For me, that's a turn on. Anything other than that seems too personal, and takes away from the fantasy aspect.

Does any of this make sense? I think I just talked myself in a big circle. Well, I hope it helps.
In your situation, I would go two weeks straight without contacting her. A full 14 days. She might feel smothered by you or overwhelmed with life outside of the hobby, but whatever it is or was, by giving priority to other areas of her life, she might now be experiencing feelings of guilt for ignoring you. I would discontinue pushing, give two weeks of space, and see what happens. Don't have expectations of hearing from her on day 14, but just give it time for whatever it is to blow over.

In whatever you decide, always remain the upstanding gentleman that you are. Don't let her absence or actions cause you to stoop to a lower level.

For me personally, email is best. My hobby phone is off at all times, unless I have a date scheduled, then I will turn it on the day before and the day of the date for communicating. But other than that, I keep it off, communications out of sight, out of mind. Well, maybe not out of mind, but yeah. I would try finding out how she prefers to be contacted, and stick to that method.

I wouldn't say ignoring someone is a signal that you are on a no list. For me, it means my personal life is busy. Other than that, the only time I can think of where I would ignore someone is if I am shorted on money on a first date or if a new client tries negotiating a rate. I assume a person who haggles once is likely to do it again, and there are plenty of others to not have to hassle with answering the "how much this time?" question. I wouldn't say I am a stickler on time or money, but if a client stays way overboard or is a penny pincher, that would make me more likely to focus my time and energy towards other clients. I would ask yourself if either of these two things occurred, and attempt making up for it somehow.

I like your questions. I'm glad you ask. With a little self reflection, your questions have motivated me to indicate the things that would delay my personal response times. Which I do think is something that would be helpful for those who are trying to do their personal best, to know.

Oh, and sometimes complexity is a turn off. DIscussing why did you do this, why did you do that, have you done this yet, have you done that yet, quizzing is a game played in real life, and when in the hobby, myself for example, I like to focus on the positives and less time on answering and the hangups. I don't like accounting for what I do off the clock or outside of our time together. It's a fine line because sometimes questions are asked and it's only because the person cares, but I like keeping business as… business. Very personal when together, but I am not a fan of daily communications, or even every other day communications. Twice a week, yeah that's cool. Three times a week, maybe yeah. But definitely not four or more days a week. Communicating four days a week is way too many. Keep it simple. Book a date, maybe send an email here and there, hang out and spend the time together, maybe imply when you might be interested in another date, but I think for me the biggest turn on is the absence of not seeing or hearing from a person, and then having this secret time together, and then going separate ways again. For me, that's a turn on. Anything other than that seems too personal, and takes away from the fantasy aspect.

Does any of this make sense? I think I just talked myself in a big circle. Well, I hope it helps. Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise

I have to admit your right