Favorites

You know what would be nice - a way to identify favorite ladies. I travel and often look at the showcases that appear at the top of the main page, thinking I might look up some of the ladies who appeal to me. Unfortunately, by the time I visit the area, I've forgotten which ladies I liked. So, it would be great if we could somehow mark a lady as a favorite or save her showcase for later reference.

Lemme know if that already exists, but I don't remember ever seeing it.

Ciao,

JaG
  • LNK
  • 08-21-2013, 02:26 PM
I got in the habit of putting their name in my Personal Notepad. (Click "User CP" in the left sidebar.) I group the list by city, and then I can look at the list when I go travelling.
Cool, thanks!

JaG
Thanks for asking the question JGMS. I just learned from it too.
Same here. Did not even know about the notes.

Thank you guys!
Good info. Thanks
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=809974 Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I have added contacts to my User CP, However, when I look at the thumbnails, it would be helpful, if the provider's city and state was listed directly below her name.

Similarly, once in this screen, if i could do a search by city, then the results of all ladies in that city would pop up at the same time.

These methods combined, would solve having to use a personal notepad, to manually enter the provider's city data, and then, have to go back, individually, and look for that particular showcase. Or in another words, this would make it more user friendly, similar to how P411 does it.
  • LNK
  • 09-05-2013, 09:18 PM
I have added contacts to my User CP, However, when I look at the thumbnails, it would be helpful, if the provider's city and state was listed directly below her name.

Similarly, once in this screen, if i could do a search by city, then the results of all ladies in that city would pop up at the same time.

These methods combined, would solve having to use a personal notepad, to manually enter the provider's city data, and then, have to go back, individually, and look for that particular showcase. Or in another words, this would make it more user friendly, similar to how P411 does it. Originally Posted by genesis
Hmm. I tried putting a link in my notepad. It does not parse. If it did, then you could just put the name and link to the showcase in the notepad under the appropriate city heading. But you can still copy and paste the link into the address bar to access the showcase.

As you say, it would be nice if there was a way to see more detailed info easily.