Man inserts fork into his.....

Yikes.

According to a report published in the International Journal of Surgery Cases earlier this month, the Canberra man was admitted to the hospital with "bleeding urethral meatus" after he stuffed a 4-inch fork into his urethra in an attempt to "achieve sexual gratification."
Fortunately, the report says the fork was successfully removed using forceps and "copious lubrication."
According to the report's authors, this isn't the first time that a man has attempted to insert a foreign object into his nether regions. Pens, safety pins, telephone cables, glue, cocaine, straws, marbles, light bulbs, carrots and snakes, among other strange things, have allegedly been found stuck in penises in the past.
Attached Images File Type: jpg o-MAN-FORK-URETHRA-570.jpg (27.0 KB, 134 views)
Pickle fork? Or meat fork?

Pick your own type:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3023629AAqU3vT

...but, for God's sake, NOT a carving fork.
that fucking weirdo probably loved the removal process.
  • LNK
  • 08-21-2013, 05:00 PM
ffs, what kind of search were you doing, or what site were you on to find this unfortunate report?

Gah.
  • CJ7
  • 08-21-2013, 05:16 PM
light bulbs ?

cough cough
How about a Ted Cruz bobble hand doll?
Okay, I saw the title and the first thing I thought of urethra. Do I get a cookie?
Reports were that the Gerbil stuck up his ass was jealous.
Final outing of IB Hankering. stick a fork in there he is done.
Final outing of IB Hankering. stick a fork in there he is done. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Final outing of IB Hankering. stick a fork in there he is done. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred Chimp and . . .

Originally Posted by bigtex
. . . BigKoTex. the BUTTer Bar Asshat, obviously do not have a firm grip on reality. They drink the mind-numbing Kool Aid, they vote dimotard, and their inane, ad hominem, non-substantive posts comfirm they are both quite delusional.
Sure sure IB we know you were just forking around...
Sure sure IB we know you were just forking around... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053729907&postcount=11
Glad you fessed up that it was you In Bred Hankering. Got anymore cute tricks? Are you into Gerbeling?
Glad you fessed up that it was you In Bred Hankering. Got anymore cute tricks? Are you into Gerbeling? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That you 'imagine' so serves to prove your profound ignorance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.