what the hell!

i got a msg from a dude sayen he wants to make a appt with me in nash! i aint a hooker and even if i was a male hooker i would see the laydees only! maybe he mistake me for a laydee hooker but i dont know how.
Lol.....that's awesome. Was he a newbie (and maybe can't tell the difference in what's under the post count)?
Lol.....that's awesome. Was he a newbie (and maybe can't tell the difference in what's under the post count)? Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
well the dude gots a few revues BUT i told him i dont see dude and im not a hooker and if i was a i still dont see dudes. he was embarass and says sory that he click the wrong thing wanten to see somebuddy i TOFTT on.

i was thinken thou what if i was a male hooker? you laydee hookers gotta hard job sence maybe somebuddy nastey walks in and you gotta do IT with him. well maybe i gotta see nastey laydees who want a big boner like me todo IT with them and if they want DATY what if there stinkey? and maybe there fat and ugly and gotta lotta big nastey moles on there body but i still gotta do IT with them sence i get paid todo that. that would not be easy.
  • Kloie
  • 08-27-2013, 07:18 PM
WTF Lmao.... All he saw was those big ol pretty titties... I'd go after them too.
i got a msg from a dude sayen he wants to make a appt with me in nash! i aint a hooker and even if i was a male hooker i would see the laydees only! maybe he mistake me for a laydee hooker but i dont know how. Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
You're just a gigolo and everywhere you go, people know the part you're playin'...