Incall Accomodations

What is it that you like for a provider to have available when you come to her incall?
I know the usual.. condoms, lube, and something to clean up with (I provide baby wipes and a shower.)

But a client recently told me that I'd be surprised what some providers DON'T offer...he said he has been to some who don't even offer a baby wipe or towel to clean up with after.

So since I offer baby wipes, and shower.. I was thinking, what else could I provide that would help accommodate the clients needs better??

Deodorant? Body wash (other than the hotel version), cologne..
Unscented, scented, or a little of both?
Do you ever wish you could just drop off your favorite type of soap and deodorant and leave it with the provider and know that it will be available for you anytime you see her...Kinda like your own little stash that nobody else would ever use? Or do you prefer to do all that on your own or just use what she has with her...

Just trying to think of other ways to keep your guy's trips easier to go back to the office or back home to the wife. I am open to suggestions from all of you men or providers who have maybe tried this or have ideas as well.
  • JS42
  • 08-21-2013, 10:55 PM
Well, I'm a sensual type guy, so I always appreciate it when the lights are low and candles are lit. I dig that shit..what can I say.
I have candles
Bubbles
I have candles Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
I love scented candles!

Sometimes, I get thirsty and never think to bring water with me. A drink or something would be nice.

I usually carry some with me, but sometimes I forget but mouthwash, especially for those that have a SO waiting for them lol.
Good ideas honey! I will get those
I caught a guy using my toothbrush once

So now I provide those cheap travel toothbrushes with toothpaste already on them.

Also mouthwash, bottled water, baby wipes, hand sanitizer, men's bodywash, unscented dove bar soap, & breath mints.

Did I forget anything?
Those are all excellent ideas Leilani!
Another thing I like but havent had it offered in quite few years was a back rub with scented lotion or baby oil.
I want to offer those but I gotta admit I have NO idea how to give a back rub. I have never even tried because I am not sure if I would be good or not LOL
But in the sandbox I started a thing about massage therapy.. I am thinking of taking some classes. I'm sure I would be good at it if I am taught properly, and would LOVE to offer that to you fine men
I want to offer those but I gotta admit I have NO idea how to give a back rub. I have never even tried because I am not sure if I would be good or not LOL
But in the sandbox I started a thing about massage therapy.. I am thinking of taking some classes. I'm sure I would be good at it if I am taught properly, and would LOVE to offer that to you fine men Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
I learned basic massage techniques in my nurses aid class, its come in handy a few times in the hobby
Well if you know of a place I can take some classes let me know lol
Well if you know of a place I can take some classes let me know lol Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Done, I will post more when I get to a real computer & not my phone
Thank you
I just carry a little over night bag, with everything I need.
I don't want the provider to have to go out of her way for me.

The TV not on, not unless I turn it on, but some soft music in the back ground would be nice.
also not having every light in the room on either.
I also like it when the provider opens the door just wearing a towel. smelling clean and fresh.
like she couldn't wait for me to show up, like she has missed me all day. I'm the only client of the day.