Ladies ... United?

For the amount of ladies advertised, one would think more men have references. Most of these guys have never even heard of such a thing. One guy told me he has A reference, but thinks she might get mad at him for providing her info or visiting someone else. HUH? Where do they do that at?

This is absolutely nuts, & not in a good way. Lol. So I ask, do you all use the reference system here in KC? Or is everything pretty hush hush & catty?

For the ladies who I have had the pleasure of interacting with, I appreciate your courtesy! I'm getting the impression it is not a wide spread occurrence.
I find it absolutely absurd for a provider to get jealous of a client she met with seeing someone else.

If I had a dick, I'd tell providers I'll be just as faithful to you, as you are to me. But somehow in a gentle, sugarcoated fashion. This way the provider doesn't assume she's your one and only, which shouldn't be assumed anyway, but it happens.

As for, "she might get mad at him for providing her info," I can understand that part. In my opinion, sharing contact info without permission is a big no-no. Asking first would eliminate a lot of problems. Maybe the provider doesn't want to be called unless it's for an appointment. Maybe the provider prefers texts and doesn't check her emails regularly. Whatever the reason may be, I think it's easy enough for a client to contact the provider he is considering using as a reference, and saying can I use you as a reference, and if so, do you prefer I give your phone number, email address, or website?

If a provider asks me for a reference, I say, "I'm not sure, but I'll check and get back to you if that's ok." No implication of yes or no. Then find out from the guy if he needs the vouch. Or if he's already given me the heads up, I can give her the immediate yes.

I personally think "I might have A reference" is often a coverup for someone who has been lazy and doesn't want to have to put in much effort.
Feel free to message me if you ever need a reference. And men, If I have seen you just contact me if you want to use me as yours.. its not a problem at all with me!
I am 100% reference friendly.
We most definitely require references from reputable providers as well as p411 member id's if a gentleman has that too. Most gentlemen around here know to have references ready when contacting a provider.
And, I am reference friendly if I'm comfortable with both parties.
I'm obviously not a provider but it seems somewhat self-defeating to not reply to references. A quid pro quo situation to be sure.
I find it absolutely absurd for a provider to get jealous of a client she met with seeing someone else.

If I had a dick, I'd tell providers I'll be just as faithful to you, as you are to me. But somehow in a gentle, sugarcoated fashion. This way the provider doesn't assume she's your one and only, which shouldn't be assumed anyway, but it happens. Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise
EXACTLY! Some girls get jealous when guys ask for references & that is theeee most absurd thing I have ever heard of.

I do agree with your position on sharing information. A lot of people don't like their information to be shared, which is totally understandable from a safety standpoint. But doing research goes a long way. When I'm asked to provide I reference I usually contact the gentlemen like you said, but I also research the provider asking. If I find a bunch of red flags on this chick she's getting nowhere near my business! Or his! Lol but I have in the past informed men (with no malice) of my inability to provide a reference, & the reasons why, just so everyone in the loop is safe, ya know?

This guys was probably new, & like many of the men before him was dumbfounded by the word "reference," which is why I was wondering how the situation is handled here in KC.

Feel free to message me if you ever need a reference. And men, If I have seen you just contact me if you want to use me as yours.. its not a problem at all with me!
I am 100% reference friendly. Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Thanks Hun. Ps: hot avatar!
Im always helping with references for both male and female.. My client's ask me to suggest to them other providers and I am more than willing to do so.
Im always helping with references for both male and female.. My client's ask me to suggest to them other providers and I am more than willing to do so. Originally Posted by OLindsay
That's cool. Maybe you possibly overlooked my PM request for a reference last night? I guess that happens every once in a while. If you get a chance to respond, that'd be great
I am always happy to provide a reference to a well known lady, but if I don't know her I do ask for the client to contact me and give me an okay first. There have been times when gents get upset with me for having that policy (I'm assuming because it takes them longer to get ok'd) but what they don't seem to realize is that I am protecting all parties involved in the situation when doing so. After all, what if it was your wife calling, pretending to be a provider so she can bust your ass? Yeah, it happens. But I'm looking out for you, gents.

There are certain ladies I'll never accept as references, for my own personal reasons (I don't like their character, they have shady business practices, etc), and I believe it's my right to decline that reference if I don't feel comfortable.

Ladies: I am taking care of my sister who was in a bad wreck recently, so I'm not always able to get to my emails promptly. If you need me, please feel free to call or text as a follow up. I apologize if I've missed anyone's calls this past week, it's been a very hectic time.
Checking it now.
That's cool. Maybe you possibly overlooked my PM request for a reference last night? I guess that happens every once in a while. If you get a chance to respond, that'd be great Originally Posted by Lovelyallison
I don't have nothing :/
A lot of guys don't have references because they don't see providers often enough to build up a reputation. Other guys see providers more often, but they are ones who don't care about or check references (massage parlors, strip clubs, some Backpage girls, some agencies). Other guys don't see local ladies all that often, and out of town references are more difficult.
I hear there is one provider who can provide you with birthdates, social security number, license plate number, name of your first born child,wife's maden name, and the winning lottos numbers if you ask.
I hear there is one provider who can provide you with birthdates, social security number, license plate number, name of your first born child,wife's maden name, and the winning lottos numbers if you ask. Originally Posted by dirty dog
LMAO! Priceless.