Aussie Coed Genitalia

The student magazine of the University of Sydney recently published an issue with a cover that featured photos of the genitalia of 18 coeds. It was later censored, not by the University, but by the Student Council.

You can read the story here. Scroll down to see the offending photos.

I for one am glad to see that the natural bush seems to be the norm.
For you pussy lovers hehehe....

Maybe i'm picky but I only saw 2 I liked.
What, no down under references?
Could you imagine if they tried doing something like this at a US college? Given our hypocritical puritanism would have the whole college boarded up in a week. Now if they were shooting each other that is a cover that nobody would thought twice about. Killing good- sex bad.
Maybe i'm picky but I only saw 2 I liked. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

#9 and #13, right?

elg.....
Do not see many gaps. Plenty of hefty thighs.Is this like a walk about in the outback bush.
Alphonse, you "som bitch"!!!
I think the variations/imperfections of the pussy shots are refreshing representations of reality. However, I don't think I want to see a similar display of 18 different junks.
#9 and #13, right?

elg..... Originally Posted by elghund

Ohhhhh close! lol.

I had to count the vag's lol but um .... 9 and 18 (the last one).
I think the variations/imperfections of the pussy shots are refreshing representations of reality. However, I don't think I want to see a similar display of 18 different junks. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
WTF! are you saying those 18 pics of outback bush is not junk?
Ohhhhh close! lol.

I had to count the vag's lol but um .... 9 and 18 (the last one). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

Sorry to make you count!!!

elg.....
The all belong to the sorority felta pi moo

Sorry to make you count!!!

elg..... Originally Posted by elghund
Damnit lol. I've been done with it since Calculus III