Announcement!

I am no longer offering outcalls.

Also, I am leaving the country for a vacation August 31st to September 7th. I will NOT be available for reference checks during that time!
Men, if there is a hot provider you want to see during that time and you are using me as your reference, do your verification with me this week or next week, because I will not be able to respond while I am out of the country because I am not bringing my phone. Same with you ladies! Best way to contact me for a reference is via PM.
damn. i was thinking about seeing you.
Damn...
I may be able to work aomething out outcall wise if I have seen you before or if you come see me at my incall once first but it will not be an option for new clients whom I have not met.
Where are you going, if you don't mind me asking? I'm guessing Mexico or the Caribbean since it's only a week?
Caribbean
Caribbean Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
I can't be too jealous because I leave Thursday for a long weekend at a nerd convention in Seattle, but the Caribbean would be the shit as well.
Oh I went on a cruise there a few years ago its super fun
Caribbean Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Which islands?
have fun sugar!
Cayman??
I may be able to work aomething out outcall wise if I have seen you before or if you come see me at my incall once first but it will not be an option for new clients whom I have not met. Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Fair enough.
Grand Turk, Half moon key and Nassau
I have been to Nassau---stayed at the famous Paradise Resort and had a blast!

send pics plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • JS42
  • 08-24-2013, 01:03 PM

send naked pics plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Originally Posted by DallasRain
FIFY