Lifestyle "Thyn"

Does anyone know where I can get the Lifestyle "Thyn" Condoms? Tried them out today and they were AMAZING!!! But they came in a sample pack with all kinds of other ones. Now I want MORE but a box with JUST the Thyns in them. They felt like nothing was there!
You can order them on Amazon, but I'm not sure about locally.
ok. If anyone knows of an online store where you can buy them in discount bulk let me know, but I do need to know where they are at in town as well!
doing a quick google search, it would seem that Walgreens carries them.
Thanks! I will check there
Condom Depot sells them in bulk
http://www.condomdepot.com/product/detail.cfm/pid/3440

$10 for 12
$28 for 96
$44 for 144
$65 for 288
$116 for 576
and if you want one thousand one hundred and fifty two (1152) condoms, it will only cost you $200 (17 cents each, an 80% discount)
You can also find them on Wal-Mart's website, so they might have them in the store as well. I know I have seen the brand out there. If they don't have those you might try the Trojan Barely There ones. They work pretty well too.
I am kinda nervous about trying Trojan. I thought I was allergic to latex but I did fine with these Thyn ones and they are latex...so I am thinking maybe it is something that the Trojans had that the Lifestyles don't.. maybe the spermicide or something? I will check those out too though its worth a shot!
I also hate the taste of latex condoms, but my Skyns (the ones I typically use) and the Thyns didn't have the bad rubber taste at all..
I get mine at Wal-Mart, also Wal-Greens carries them I think.
I get mine at Wal-Mart, also Wal-Greens carries them I think. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Thanks I will check at walmart!
I'm developing a new condom for the Bill Gates Condom Challenge. It dissolves upon contact with vaginal secretions. I'm calling it the "Bareback Sneak Attack Condom".
Try Wal-Mart, Walgreens, or CVS. The ones that I had trouble finding were the Kimonos. Thyn was my second choice.
I'm developing a new condom for the Bill Gates Condom Challenge. It dissolves upon contact with vaginal secretions. I'm calling it the "Bareback Sneak Attack Condom". Originally Posted by clusterlizard
Is it frosting flavored?
Thanks I think I will get some from walmart for now.
I already have regular skyns, extra large skyns, vanilla flavored, a pleasure kind..
When I get back in the country I will order some from that site..I have to stock up on those thyns for those of you who prefer the bbbj type of feel lol I know its not the same, but its better than regular condoms