Golf Lessons

I am in need of some lessons. Would like a mix of driving range and playing 9 holes if possible. And maybe just get out and play some time. I am located in N. Dallas. Thanks
If ever in austin; I can do this.
Chloe, you might try one of these two places. They'll have certified instructors:
www.topgolf.com/dallas/
www.gbgc.net/

Don't know if you're a beginner or you've been playing but if you're serious about learning, a certified PGA teaching professional is the way to learn. Also, any public golf course will have teaching pros. Goldsmith has indoor ranges with videos.

Hope this helps, darlin'...
Thanks. Was hoping anyone in Dallas would be willing to help me out. If I have to I guess I can just pay someone to give me pointers or play golf w me.
Too bad North Dallas isn't closer to Wichita. I look for any excuse to get out of the office and play 9. You would be significantly more attractive than my normal old men, retiree partners
Ha ha thanks hun
I suck at golf (although the temptation to lie is pretty strong!) But given the dearth of responses from Dallas, I'll be happy to go knock around 9 holes and commiserate in the astonishingly high score we can achieve!

Jeff
I suck at golf (although the temptation to lie is pretty strong!) But given the dearth of responses from Dallas, I'll be happy to go knock around 9 holes and commiserate in the astonishingly high score we can achieve!

Jeff Originally Posted by Luv4Fun
Can't be any worse than me! Sounds good!
Be more then happy to play pm sent