Let's spice this up...

The coed discussions have been very vanilla lately...

So I pose this question!!

Have you ever sucked someone's toes? Or had yours sucked on?
To answer my own question, a guy recently tried to do this to me but it tickled so bad i started busting up laughing.. lol
I have done it. Most enjoyed it luckily no one has busted out laughing! Lol Never had it done to me, fingers but no toes. Would let you try it for sure;-~
Have participated,however have only experienced the finger licking, which when done correctly can be very erotic foreplay.
I have had it done to me, I am fairly ticklish and always worry that I may kick someone's teeth out if they try it!

I'm not crazy about doing it, but will if it's specifically asked for and he's well groomed and clean......just like many other ymmv activities.

I can think of more fun things to do with feet........ Hmmmmmm...... Foot rub? Lol
I love it when a women pulls my fingers out of her honey pot and sucks on em. I don't mind sucking on a woman's fingers fresh out of the honey pot either. I have sucked on some girl toes in the heat of passion, probably not something I would do on a regular basis unless the partner enjoyed it
DDMcGee recently put a move on me that had my toes individually holding up "10.0" perfect-score cards! (Not a single East German judge in the lot.)
I actually offer foot fetish in my sessions

I like to give a guy a bubble bath pre session...that way I can suck his toes too!
Have you ever sucked someone's toes?
Yes

Or had yours sucked on?
Yes

I too laughed at first
Its never been done to me. Could be because i have yeti feet. My ex had cute little feet and I liked to lick
And suck them fresh out of the shower. It led to some great sex. She enjoyed it most of the time. Other times she was ticklish and once cut my gums with her talons lol.
Not to overlook:

Eyeballs, navel, fingers, elbows, etc.

Wherever there are nerve endings there may also be "pleasure points."
Yes suck toes.and kiss your feet.and a foot massage
Not to overlook:

Wherever there are nerve endings there may also be "pleasure points." Originally Posted by ck1942
Please tell me you're joking !
Have done a ladies toes!! But that was after we had showered together!!
Not to overlook:

Wherever there are nerve endings there may also be "pleasure points." Originally Posted by ck1942

I luv this man