Showcases that havent been logged into in months

Just curious when I browse them at times, find havent been logged into for months at a time or occas a year or more.

Why are these allowed to remain if not active ?

Again just asking, thanks
Give us some examples...
A lot pf girls travel. When I go home to the west coast their is no reason for me to use eccie. I would be pretty peeved if I went home for a few months and my showcase was just gone when I tried to come back out here.
I have noticed this as well.... all it would take to remain active is to log in.
90 days or even 6 months is doable, I would think....
I'd still like someone to point me to an example of a showcase that's visible to you that shows the girl hasn't logged in for many months or even a year.

Thanks in advance.
Not sure what is considered ''many months'' but with a quick search I found a couple that hadn't been used since 6-10-13. That could just be just taking a break, we all need one at times.
Anything longer than 90 days would be considered a glitch in the system that needs to be fixed. If a VP fails to log in for 90 days, she's no longer a VP...therefore will not have a showcase to view.

So....any past 90 days?
Here's one St. C http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=69725 Last Activity: 05-19-12
Very good and thank you sir. The reason for that one in particular is that she is a member of the "Verified" usergroup which is sort of a limited version of the VP user group.

The system checks the VP usergroup daily for any who have hit the 90-day mark but it bypasses the "Verified" usergroup. I'll just code it to pull from this usergroup too and it should resolve this one as well as any others that are of the same scenario. Thanks for helping solve the mystery!!
And she could be utr
Thanks for the info St C! I had one in mind, but had deleted her off my contact list a couple of weeks ago, figured she was done.
So, does it delete them entirely, or just remove them from vp status?
Removing VP status removes the Showcase....so technically speaking, both.