Suggestion for a Change to Board Rules

Why is it against board rules to make even a non-specific reference to illicit drug usage - in an off-topic joke (that doesn't mention any provider) but it's okay to mention giving alcohol to an under 21 year old provider?

We need to change this and add alcohol usage by underaged providers to the list of forbidden discussion topics. For an 18 year old provider - it is just as illegal for her to use alcohol as it is some other illegal substance.

It becomes especially egregious when the reviewer mentions he bought the alcohol for the underaged provider.

Mentioning something like this gives LE one additional, specific reason to target a provider.

It should be a forbidden topic.
Arverni.

Not sure I understand...are we for mentioning giving or not giving alcohol to persons over 18 in LA?

EC
Who is going to verify in every instance that the lady in question is, in fact, under 21? If she is not, there is no legal issue. It would not be a great shock to learn that some ladies who claim to 18 may be a tad older than that. Its likely going to be a problem checking their government-issued photo ID's.

Illicit drugs, in every event, are illegal. Age is irrelevant.
IS RELEVENT..(actually the other word is not real..kinda like this board lol) I agree.. the age should be on this board 21... We have to provide as an agency 3 photos then 2 with face and id in same outfits using a sign that has all info fine.. its a pain in the ass but I KNOW WE ARE COVERED...AT LEAST IN ANY OF THE 42 other states then maybe some mods here.. Underage is scary...xxoo annie
I get the concern, but do we really need to go there with a ticky tacky nuance of the rules? Everyone knows that if a person wants alcohol regardless of age, they will find a way to get it. Been on a college campus lately? Underage drinking is so common that it is accepted and tolerated. Hobbying and sharing a drink go hand in hand. It would be too difficult for mods to police everything.