Botox Therapy for ECCIE ladies- Houston in Sept. (Private Invite Only)

That's right, interesting title, but hang in here w/ me ladies!!!!!!

SD Needs:
If you have needs/wants/desires/hankerin'---there is a great chance that I can meet those longings. I don't care what current state or relationship you are in nor just got out of because I want to fill whatever the void might be w/ excellence leaving a smile on your heart---if only for a little while, let me help you take your mind to a different place. Use me for the things that you have really longed to do but have never or have recently missed out on----the possibilities are wide open!!! Let's discuss!

SD Desires:
Interested in a lady that treats her body like I do--- in shape but not a super-hero/professional athlete, good hygiene, shaven/trimmed in all the right places. Age is not a big factor for me. Sorry but no BBW.

Interested in a lady that enjoys co-cooking or going to grab something epicurean or exotic or in a neat location! That enjoys wines & various fine spirits. You need to be comfortable w/ presenting yourself in public and private.

Interested in a lady that has an open mind, is not timid, & is adventurous but you just want to hug at the end of a date. To the drama queens: I can smell you from a mile away so do not waste your time nor mine.

See my brief profile description for a little bit more info. The summary on me is that I am doing continuing education/mini-residency in Houston in the health care field and would like companionship periodically during the 1st 3 weekends beginning Thurs evening and concluding Sunday afternoon---primarily in the evenings--round 6:00pm & after. It would be fortuitous for you to already reside in the Westchase area.

Overnights would probably be welcome at my place, but would like an initial meet & greet w/ some discreet picture exchange prior to any dates just to make sure that chemistry jives & both are having enjoying what we are experiencing---makes sense right?!?

Botox info:
It is true that I am highly skilled in Botox administration for therapeutic purposes & have many satisfied patients who keep coming back for more. I can dissolve most forehead lines & brow wrinkles gently & quickly---gives you that freshly rested appearance taking years off of your appearance. I do preventative Botox for younger ladies which prevents deeper crevicing preserving their beauty by preventing wrinkles. I have proven techniques that keep my ladies returning b/c of the lack of pain, how speedy it is, & the results & relaxation that comes from their new youthful look. I can perform this at any location so no weird visits to an office or anything like that. This aspect is only a plus & only if an SB is interested in this in terms of support. Botox is expensive but I have the means to make it much more affordable to my SB.

PM ONLY, if you are interested.

Hear from you soon, QT