Its better than a soap opera here.

Wow,

Texting terror between providers
Long timer quitting
Prodigal daughter comes home

that's just on the front page. Is KC always like this?
  • SuzyQ
  • 09-07-2013, 09:45 AM
I was wondering the same thing. Kind of scary in here...
Yes,
That's why we are number 2 on the hooker boards.
Everyone here feeds off Drama.
We are just waiting for the movie to come out.

Pet; I have a feeling you have been on here before with a different handle.
Or best bet you are a provider that paid your way onto the board.
I could be wrong, but I bet not...
Really Helicopter? Really? Never mind KC. I shouldn't have to explain myself and I am absolutely not feeding into your drama. I'll hobble through when I'm in KC without help from this board I suppose. Adieu
If you are hobbling, I'd suggest a walker or a cane to stabilize.
  • Bubba
  • 09-07-2013, 06:00 PM
You are correct Petruchio....it is like (better or worse depending on your outlook) than a soap opera. I don't know that it is much different in other cites....but I do know that as ASPD and now ECCIE have grown so too has the drama. I'm not making any judgments one way or the other.....just stating the obvious.

If you can ignore or wade through the drama ECCIE is still one of the best places to find out valuable information about this little world of ours!
I am looking for a girl in KC and I am hoping someone here can give me some help in finding the special lady. I have $28.93 most of it in quarters, dimes and pennys, but I do have a double walled ziplock to carry it. I am hoping to find a full service girl, who has a large and varied menu that includes, TUMA, Greek, MSOG, BBBJSONHCIMNQWS, she must also be available to do some light accounting work. Keep in mind I dont have a car, cant take a bus or cab and cant do in call. I will wait until one of you fine people direct me to the girl of my dreams. Hurry though the ice cream truck is down the street so I may not have quite so much money.
What, no one is going to help me out here, I mean come on.
Ok, On a budget? Want More For Less? Well here you go....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=838294

I wonder where her incall might be?

Originally Posted by Still Looking
eh
To far from KC, I need in call but I cant drive, and I cant ride the bus or take a cab. Come on for the kind of money I am willing to spend there has got to be a hottie waiting for my call
Pm me I have a blow up goat that might fit your budget or my ex wife....go with the goat IMO.
DD I was about to PM you but you don't have any nickels. And Im more of a sammich bag girl not ziplock.. Good luck though
DD I was about to PM you but you don't have any nickels. And Im more of a sammich bag girl not ziplock.. Good luck though Originally Posted by Thequeen

Man you guys in KC suck
What, no one is going to help me out here, I mean come on. Originally Posted by dirty dog

https://www.preferred411.com/kansascity/lilianna1
Man you guys in KC suck Originally Posted by dirty dog

Why yes I do.. Just not for ziplock bags..