Nicest Provider Around!

We always talk about ATF's and hottest photos or best ass or best bbbj's given. But who are the nicest providers on this board and/or in person? Providers who are always nice, helpful, complimenting and never mean nor rude.

Off the top of my head, I vote Dallas Rain!

(And to you threAD haters, I am NOT posting about myself as I in NO WAY fit this threads description. Sometimes, I'm kinda rude.)
  • KCboy
  • 09-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Sweet Country Girl hands down
I wish I could answer, this but I'm still trying to break out of my newbie status...
I've been so very lucky to meet so many genuinely nice ladies here. Bobby, Kaylen, Angel, Kimmy, Leanna to name a few. All awesome ladies!
Yes, definitely Leanna too!
  • jan-w
  • 09-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Never had a bad experience yet. So many nice ladies and good experiences but I would say Dalana is the nicest, sweetest lady I've known in the hobby. Destiny is great also, and believe it or not, Nikki Monroe has always been a peach to me.
Chloe
I second Bobby, but will also add AutumnKC to the list
Easy question...that would be the most recent provider I have seen....or could it be the next provider I see....or could it be the most recent provider that has caught my eye....or could it be that special provider that I see the most regularly....or could it be Bella Love and her new hot, hot pics thread or, hell, it could it be Ms Elena who I have never seen (what the heck ) or could it very well be the OP of this thread...or.....

Hell, what was the question again????
Chloe Originally Posted by bdd748
Chloe is such a sweetheart!!!
1. Gemma- gotta love her no beat around the bush attitude

2. Kaylen
Allie Kat.
Kaylen is my ATF. She's sweet every time I see her.
Great question Gemma, and already some interesting answers lol...........from early Jan of 2010 when we first started moving to this board. I have never read a single post where she said something negative about another member. I can't say that about myself lol. She just the same way in person.Not to mention she's kind of fun to play with lol...............Allie Kat
  • Herm
  • 09-11-2013, 04:05 PM
Destiny in KC. Always seems to be the first to help research BP girls. Seems very genuine and sweet. And Gemma you seem very nice and sweet too.