A sergeant most privates would salute.

Miss Kansas: SGT Theresa Vail
Finally something we can agree on...
What kind of a fucked up country of girly men wants women to fight and die for them on the front lines of the military? Man up!
Do you really want her to get blown up by an IED or raped by a pack of wild Muslims, just so some ugly old politically connected bitch can walk around with general's stars??
What kind of a fucked up country of girly men wants women to fight and die for them on the front lines of the military? Man up!
Do you really want her to get blown up by an IED or raped by a pack of wild Muslims, just so some ugly old politically connected bitch can walk around with general's stars?? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JL, the IDF 'drafts' women.

"Most men and single women are inducted into the IDF at age 18, women for two years and men for three, followed by service in the reserves, men up to age 51 and single women to age 24."

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...lture/IDF.html
Can't wait for the news reports from Tel Aviv starting October about the "Dumbass American Immigrant gets his ass handed to him by Israeli woman" . . . wait for it.
She does have that "tranny look" down pat.
She will make the top ten so they can have her as part of the Televised Event. But that's about it.
JL, the IDF 'drafts' women.

"Most men and single women are inducted into the IDF at age 18, women for two years and men for three, followed by service in the reserves, men up to age 51 and single women to age 24."

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...lture/IDF.html Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes, it is a great flaw in Israel, too.
Can't wait for the news reports from Tel Aviv starting October about the "Dumbass American Immigrant gets his ass handed to him by Israeli woman" . . . wait for it. Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
They can give it a try and we will see how it works out for them.

P.S. Fuck you, faggot!
You're a fucking Neanderthal, Jane/Marshall/Faggot/Lawyer

a regular Diddler on the Roof.
Actually I like this picture the best....

or maybe this one
Yes, it is a great flaw in Israel, too. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Pot calling kettle black one more time.