TS forum

Needs to be a TS forum hard info & hard to find reviews.
Usually its the "Other Reviews and Discussion" @ the bottom of the page in your city`s forum.
You can use the search tab too....
Needs to be a TS forum hard info & hard to find reviews. Originally Posted by hairyhoudini
I agree
I have had a few dates with some TS friends.They are like my FAV fun dates and I agree too. Since I have a passion for BOTH... The Thread would be an awesome addition here since sometimes search is a little consuming.Those who do not have a P411 may find it harder but the TS in P411 have full profiles and links and reviews where it is a simple way to get info and reach out.
+100 !

~EB~
I have a confession to make....

My first introduction to the internet, the first time I ever used a search engine, there were two things I looked up.... the castles in Germany and the local TS community.

I have attended many events with the TS community and I have become best of friends with most of them in the OKC area. I have yet to have a TS experience in the hobby, but I have had my share outside of the hobby and it is on my bucket list!

I have spoken with TS Amiee and we would both enjoy doing doubles if the opportunity arises.

+1 on the TS forums