POLITICAL REALITY

Dead on right
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
yup...but, there is hope. Now that we woke the fuck up.
I don't see that you post on this forum that much, but it's pretty clear to me that just by posting this clip of Carlin that you have your priorities pretty well lined up. George Carlin may have been a comedian but he was a pretty insightful one wasn't he. It won't surprise me if some of these empty headed Liberals on here will squawk about it cause they actually think Obama makes decisions. Hopefully this thread will teach them the definition of the word "puppet". Carlin was always one of my favorites too. Thanks for posting the clip.
I relate to everything Carlin says.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Up-k4Lho8
Carlin was a genius.
Carlin's analysis is spot on; the solution is the decentralize the decision making back to the states...

Under the current setup, Coca Cola just has to send it's lobbyists to Washington to lobby a few Senators; if power is returned to the statehouse, they would have to lobby 50 statehouses to get what they want.
They own the states also.
They own the states also. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Oh EVA, don't you remember Star Wars? Yes, they can try to buy all the state houses but "the tighter you grasp the more worlds that will slip between your fingers". Same thing goes for state houses. In fact this what the founders wanted and what they tried to create. Decentralized power for the protection of the citizens of the country.
Oh Just Dumb you did watch the OP didn't you?
Carlin's analysis is spot on; the solution is the decentralize the decision making back to the states...

Under the current setup, Coca Cola just has to send it's lobbyists to Washington to lobby a few Senators; if power is returned to the statehouse, they would have to lobby 50 statehouses to get what they want. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Well THAT satisfies my intellectual curiosity.

Guess what, dipshit of the year... They already do. and they do. what that ensures is that only the biggest corporations will succeed at lobbying. probably your idea of representative government.