AMERICA IS ON CRUZ CONTROL!!! GET EM TED!!!

If you guys haven't been watching this filibuster, you've got to tune in. He is crushing every single person that trys to come up in defense of obamacare.

I'm watching richard durbin LIE THROUGH HIS FUCKING TEETH. Our premiums went up by more than a grand a month with a 12,000 deductible. They fucking got us through the deductible. I hadn't even thought of that until we were saddled with it. We dropped all coverage. I can't wait to go to jail over this. I REFUSE TO BUY SOMETHING TO LIVE HERE.

Cruz is outstanding. Patriots, support him by watching. He's fighting for US right this very second.

Oh please haters... come on... give me all you've got. You can't put even a scratch on me tonight. It doesn't matter if we lose. The odds don't matter anymore. It's fight or die and all you tiny dems and repubs can suck eggs. I'm done with all of you.
You've already gotten your new premium notice?

You won't need it in Israel, JL!

SNICK
  • CJ7
  • 09-24-2013, 07:40 PM
another premium increase because Obiecare hasn't gone into effect yet

Texas is one of the most expensive states in the country to own health insurance ... don't worry though, it'll get more expensive when Perry opts out of the program .
If you guys haven't been watching this filibuster, you've got to tune in. He is crushing every single person that trys to come up in defense of obamacare.

I'm watching richard durbin LIE THROUGH HIS FUCKING TEETH. Our premiums went up by more than a grand a month with a 12,000 deductible. They fucking got us through the deductible. I hadn't even thought of that until we were saddled with it. We dropped all coverage. I can't wait to go to jail over this. I REFUSE TO BUY SOMETHING TO LIVE HERE.

Cruz is outstanding. Patriots, support him by watching. He's fighting for US right this very second.

Oh please haters... come on... give me all you've got. You can't put even a scratch on me tonight. It doesn't matter if we lose. The odds don't matter anymore. It's fight or die and all you tiny dems and repubs can suck eggs. I'm done with all of you. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Yes Mam, this is historic...
Yes Mam, this is historic... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How? Maybe you should read more history, dick hole. You, too, Simple jack!
End of the republican party as we knew it.
maybe Kayla will have fun in jail... Again!
Cruz is an embarrassment to Texas. I'd like to know how Obamacare has affected each and every person so far. Maybe in the future it will impact many of us negatively. But what about as of today, September 24, 2013? Have your premiums gone up? Are you getting less coverage for the same amount? Please enlighten us.
My premium hasn't gone up a dime in the past year.

Will go down when we get new policy.
Maple syrup is you y'alls secret for tossing each others salads. Try some blueberry....sick fucks
My premium hasn't gone up a dime in the past year.

Will go down when we get new policy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yea right, that was not Osperm you just swallowed. It is a DNA protein shake...
Yea right, that was not Osperm you just swallowed. It is a DNA protein shake... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
OK, that was intelligent.

But my premium hasn't gone up at all since 2013. And I havd been informed that the new policy will cost considerably less than the current one.

You can jerk each other off all you want. Im very happy about my circumstances. Sorry it sucks to be you.
OK, that was intelligent.

But my premium hasn't gone up at all since 2013. And I havd been informed that the new policy will cost considerably less than the current one.

You can jerk each other off all you want. Im very happy about my circumstances. Sorry it sucks to be you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
OK, blueberry breath...LOL
This isn't like beating up the spazz on the playground,
This IS beating up the spazz on the playground.

Just sparring a few rounds before the main event at Love Field!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yea right, that was not Osperm you just swallowed. It is a DNA protein shake... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So we can assume that you are just an Obama-hater with no justification for being that -- other than he is a Liberal Democrat and came up with a health plan that so far has not impacted you, me, or Assup negatively.