I Think I'm Losing My Mind (Barbara Walters Edition)

I must be losing my mind! Last night, I had a wet dream....ABOUT BARBARA WALTERS!! WTH?!

In my dream, Barbara was still old but had some perky tits. We were in an elevator going up. I would suck her tits and just as I got into a rhythm, the doors would open up and we'd just about get caught. That happened several times. Finally, I pulled it out and gave her some serious LD! I was pounding the whuck out of her! Next thing I know, I'm skeeting all over my bed!! ugh!

Can someone PLEASE tell me why I'm dreaming about Barbara Walters? I've hobbied for a long time now and been with a lot of beautiful women. Instead of dreaming about ANY of them, I dream about old azz Barbara Walters!!

I didn't see her on tv or anything so I just don't know where that dream came from!

That wasn't a dream it was a nightmare! Bad anchovies on the pizza last night??
Could'a been those "funny" mushrooms at any rate don't do that again and please don't post a thread if you do-that's just sick!!!! IJS
I didn't even eat anything out of the ordinary. I don't know why that person came into my head. Ugh!!
Maybe you were pretending to be Harry Reasoner ??