Accused 'Craigslist killer' found dead in jail cell

One less piece of garbage in the world.

Accused 'Craigslist killer' found dead in jail cell.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38713628/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?gt1=43001
Figures, he took the easy way out...
He committed suicide...yeah, right. It's not the only way to die in jail.
Murderer.... and a coward too. What a surprise.

KKA
sounds to me lke he was on a suicide mission anyway when he killed that girl. getting caught by LE wasnt his intentions probably, he probably thought someone was gonna run his ass down and kill him before he got caught. But i will say his death doesnt come as a tragedy to any of us providers
iknew there was a good reason i didnt
like 'CRAIGSLIST'..

Welp, thats one less maniac we have
to screen..
He was discussing a different case, but referring to US, and stated that:

''I believe that only God can forgive and show ultimate compassion to those who commit terrible crimes and I would rather live in a country where justice is tempered by mercy than exist in one where vengeance and retribution are the norm.''

Didn't Jesus on the cross forgive those with him?

I am apalled. Whatever you may say about anybody, garbage is not one of them.
Saves the court system, and therefore the taxpayers, a ton of money on the trial, and we don't have to be subjected to the continued piranha media frenzy. I hope that the families of the girls he murdered find some comfort in his demise.

''I believe that only God can forgive and show ultimate compassion to those who commit terrible crimes and I would rather live in a country where justice is tempered by mercy than exist in one where vengeance and retribution are the norm.''

I am apalled. Whatever you may say about anybody, garbage is not one of them. Originally Posted by essence
Amen!
Seriously? No way! The guy murdered someone. In cold blood. Perhaps it makes me a bad person, and so be it, but I cannot find it within myself to mourn or feel pity or forgiveness for him. Good riddance.

I am apalled. Whatever you may say about anybody, garbage is not one of them. Originally Posted by essence
For some reason my original post omiitted the source of the quote - Cardinal O'Brien, head of scottish RC church.

Don't twist his words.

Vengeance and retribution are what he was concerned with.

Remember too 'innocent until ..' bla bla. That is what is meant by justice.

And remember 'An eye for an eye' is NOT a christian doctrine.

I thought USA was meant to be a christian country?

I am only saying these things to balance out views a bit.

Of course I am completely out of order saying anything, seeing as I am from that den of liberal evil, Europe.
We don't know the cause of death yet. The fact that he was FOUND alone in his cell means nothing regarding who took his life.

Unless you are defending yourself and you have no other choice, taking another's life is wrong in my opinion. TAKING anything from another is wrong in my opinion.
Happened a couple years ago in Ohio...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-klK...os=cDpq1rgroAM

Just sayin'...Shouldn't judge another until you've "walked a mile in their shoes..."
For some reason my original post omiitted the source of the quote - Cardinal O'Brien, head of scottish RC church.

Don't twist his words.

Vengeance and retribution are what he was concerned with.

Remember too 'innocent until ..' bla bla. That is what is meant by justice.

And remember 'An eye for an eye' is NOT a christian doctrine.

I thought USA was meant to be a christian country?

I am only saying these things to balance out views a bit.

Of course I am completely out of order saying anything, seeing as I am from that den of liberal evil, Europe. Originally Posted by essence
Tou'che essence... you're not French are you??

USA a "Christian" country? Okkk.. this country is so full of crime committed on the innocent and blameless, that we are not even going to address those committed on the accused and "guilty"

but please remember, doctrine is taught, virtue comes from the heart
compassion, forgiveness, and true love are three of the most desired, but least exercised

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/20...81486-sun.html

and you will never understand until you walk a mile in someone's shoes

http://articles.latimes.com/1985-09-01/news/mn-25735_1
It is God's job to forgive killers and Marine's job to send them there I don't lose any sleep over this guy only his family and the victim's family that have to endure the results of his actions.