is nc/ns a right for either party?

I got a NC/NS from a provider for an outcall appointment. She required me to see her outcall first and then she would consider incall.
I had given her my complete address days before the appointment so there was plenty of time to Google it and see where I was. She said she drove by at the appointment time and it was too close to a sting from a while ago,whatever.
I took off work to make time for this and could have gone back to work if she had just let me know she wasn't going to show.
I sent a PM to her at the end of the hour of out appointment and requested an explanation before I took any action. She took this as being "Bullied/Threatened" and told me so in the reply..
I just haven't delt with a situation like this in the 10 years I have been in the hobby.
I have never NC/NS 'ed anyone and don't really think she has the right either. I understand if she got spooked because she didn't bother to see where I was but to not let me know she wasn't coming was what pissed me off..
opinions please??
NC/NS for both providers and hobbyists is rude. Most hobbyists have limited time to play and having a provider NC/NS all but eliminates the opportunity to have a session on that given day.
Conversely, providers are real women with lives and they have both hobby schedules and RL schedules. Hobbyists pay providers for their time and when a session is scheduled, she's expecting to get paid for that time she's set aside for you. NC/NS a provider denies her income and messes with their schedule.

It's possible she didn't know your location was close to a recent LE event until she was actually there and then freaked out. (Then again makes you wonder how she only knew there was a sting in the area once she actually saw it but that's another story altogether).
Even if that's the case, she should have kept you informed out of sheer courtesy.
You PMing her asking about it then her playing the "you're threatening me" card is complete BS.
Too close to the location of a recent sting? Yes, because they always have them at the same location, right? That's a BS excuse. I would guess something else spooked her. If she had screened you properly, what's the issue?
  • KCJoe
  • 10-04-2013, 08:43 AM
No.
Damn I missed the alert of the last sting in KC.
Sounds like you better move out of the area where all the stings happen.
must have been the one that made the news last time.

NC/NS aren't fun for anyone. but things happen.
I have never NC/NS. I plan all my fun a week ahead.
then when the day comes, that morning check in to make sure we are still a go.
on the other hand I have been NC/NS by a few providers.
or as they say first one to show at her door is the first one in.
So why didn't you post her name in your thread.
I thought that getting some feedback from you guys would be a good first step. I will be more than happy to share the name via PM. I just don't want to start un needed shit if I was in the wrong
I'd like to know, it will be a factor in choosing which lady to call. I suspect other guys will feel the same.

I thought that getting some feedback from you guys would be a good first step. I will be more than happy to share the name via PM. I just don't want to start un needed shit if I was in the wrong Originally Posted by Eldoradorobb
NC/NS for both providers and hobbyists is rude. Most hobbyists have limited time to play and having a provider NC/NS all but eliminates the opportunity to have a session on that given day.
Conversely, providers are real women with lives and they have both hobby schedules and RL schedules. Hobbyists pay providers for their time and when a session is scheduled, she's expecting to get paid for that time she's set aside for you. NC/NS a provider denies her income and messes with their schedule.

It's possible she didn't know your location was close to a recent LE event until she was actually there and then freaked out. (Then again makes you wonder how she only knew there was a sting in the area once she actually saw it but that's another story altogether).
Even if that's the case, she should have kept you informed out of sheer courtesy.
You PMing her asking about it then her playing the "you're threatening me" card is complete BS. Originally Posted by Bcdrummer
Damn! you are so right about how each party is affected! couldn't have said it better myself!
I was stood up yesterday.....we were supposed to meet at a public place, he asked me to dress a certain way so I took a lot of time making myself look nice.....cleaning up my incall....driving there, etc. I waited about 30 minutes before I gave up
I sucks wasting that much time for nothing
I was stood up yesterday.....we were supposed to meet at a public place, he asked me to dress a certain way so I took a lot of time making myself look nice.....cleaning up my incall....driving there, etc. I waited about 30 minutes before I gave up
I sucks wasting that much time for nothing Originally Posted by Angel in KC
The client that stood you up is the real loser. You are a terrific lady and certainly know how to make a man happy. But it is also sad because you didn't get to replace the NS with another lucky gent.
I don't understand nd/ ns. Unless you're in a car wreck and in the hospital, there's no excuse! And I agree, the guy that stood up Angel is the real loser in the whole thing!
I don't understand nd/ ns. Unless you're in a car wreck and in the hospital, there's no excuse! And I agree, the guy that stood up Angel is the real loser in the whole thing! Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey

thanks babe.......love the new avatar pic
The client that stood you up is the real loser. You are a terrific lady and certainly know how to make a man happy. But it is also sad because you didn't get to replace the NS with another lucky gent. Originally Posted by searchthelimits
well that is so sweet! I should have had a plan B...lol
Nc/ns is bad enough, but even if you're given advance notice and it's a b.s. excuse it's almost the same to me. It says, "I think you're so dumb and gullible that I could run that and you would accept it as true." What that type of thing really means, among other things, is that you were at best something to do if they felt like it and, in the least, less than interested. In other words, just lay it on the line. Adults will accept valid explanations and will be both accepting back, at least once. If it's b.s. they won't be. Whether you're the provider or the providee it still takes planning for a session and that is time once lost that is never regained.

The thing that is in between is where an excuse is given that is legit, yet it really isn't. Examples are 'I was involved in [some activity] and just forgot, I'll make it up to you' or where you are scheduled and they schedule an appointment for something that really could have been scheduled for a time that was not yours, like getting a roofing estimate bumps your time. If the former happens I might find it okay as honest, probably will, but the 'I'll make it up to you' rarely happens. The second example is just insulting even if honest and to me is a nc/ns.

What do you think about those comparative situations where you are bumped on an elective basis for something just as easily done at a time other than that scheduled for you?
I have got over being pissed at the person of interest in my post. I don't think this is a normal way of doing business for her.. She has had two positive reviews since that day. We are all free willed and can do as we please.. we can also learn.. thanks for the replies