Road Rage ... what would you do?

• CJ7
  • 10-04-2013, 10:34 AM
What is this? About 3 or 4 days old now? You must watch only mainstream news. I commented on this about three days ago on another thread.
What is this? About 3 or 4 days old now? You must watch only mainstream news. I commented on this about three days ago on another thread. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes, but he was ignoring you.
  • CJ7
  • 10-04-2013, 02:43 PM
What is this? About 3 or 4 days old now? You must watch only mainstream news. I commented on this about three days ago on another thread. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
4 days now I think ... had I known you commented earlier I wouldn't have embarrassed myself with a topic you deemed worthy

if you watched more news you'd be aware of passed budgets and laws that close memorials
Yes, but he was ignoring you. Originally Posted by ExNYer
It takes him 2-3, sometimes more, to compose a substantive response.
  • CJ7
  • 10-04-2013, 03:44 PM
It takes him 2-3, sometimes more, to compose a substantive response. Originally Posted by LexusLover

brilliant, and it only took you 45 minutes to offer that pearl
DOH!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 10-04-2013, 04:54 PM
DOH!!!! Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN

posting the same topic more than once is shocking isn't it
What is amazing is they finally ended this in the middle of some downtown district, and nobody came to the aid of the driver of the SUV.

A lot has come out since this happenned 4 days ago. It seems there were numerous reports of this bunch of thugs causing all sorts of mayhem though out the city.

One of the bikers even gave an interview on CNN, saying it was all the SUV drivers fault. I guess this fine upstanding citizen did not realize that the cops have a complete video that one of these geniuses posted on Facebook.

Regardless of what happenned, you cannot run someone down, drag them out of the car, and beat them.

Probably one of the more disturbing things about this entire episode is these Bikers might not even think they did anything wrong. Remember the testimony in the Zimmerman trial where "Precious" said that doing beat downs was the way they settled things in the younger generation, and old people just didn't get it.

Another amazing thing is this bunch could speed all up and down the streets, and according to witnesses, harassed people at will, and not a cop to be seen.
I wonder what makes this a political thread.
bump
Is anyone going to mention the obvious?
  • CJ7
  • 10-05-2013, 12:53 AM
posting the same topic more than once is shocking isn't it Originally Posted by CJ7
its Obie's fault
the bikers were dems
Is anyone going to mention the obvious? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Which is what?
  • Seedy
  • 10-05-2013, 01:23 AM
They take the video on an oscumbo phone? I will.bet cold cash, all those fucks are libtard assholes.