Here is a serious question about Obamacare and you

How many of the vocal supporters of Obamacare have signed up or started an account? Simple quesition but a serious one. You talk but how many have taken that step. You don't even have to sign up but have established an account. In other words, you're registered yourself. You're in the system now.

So I have to ask the rest of us, should we even pay attention to you if you haven't signed up for the "wonderful thing"? Without the courage of your conviction then what do you have?
I opened an account at the beginning. I am enrolled. I am insured as of Jan. 1.

Not an easy process but well worth it. I Still have BCBS as my insurance carrier. and, it's a multi-state PPO.
So did you sign up thru healthcare.gov? You make it sound like you have the same policy and carrier and are paying considerably less. I believe from another thread you said you weren't getting a subsidy.

I'm not seeing anyone else make this claim. I'm not even seeing anyone making the claim they've been able to get a policy in Texas thru the healthcare.gov website.
How many of the vocal supporters of Obamacare have signed up or started an account? Simple quesition but a serious one. You talk but how many have taken that step. You don't even have to sign up but have established an account. In other words, you're registered yourself. You're in the system now.

So I have to ask the rest of us, should we even pay attention to you if you haven't signed up for the "wonderful thing"? Without the courage of your conviction then what do you have? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I don't need it apparently you don't need it so neither of us should comment on it.

So I have to ask the rest of us, should we even pay attention to you if you haven't signed up for the "wonderful thing"? Without the courage of your conviction then what do you have? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Chalk me up as another that does not need the ACA. Are we starting a "Trend" that those of us who do not need to sign up for the ACA will not comment on it in the future?

Why did JD Idiot only target those who are "vocal supporters of Obamacare?" Why not include everybody as opposed to the select audience that JD Idiot targeted?

Let's take JD Idiots comments a step forward. Shall we?

How many of those in opposition to Obamacare have actually signed up or started an account? Simple quesition but a serious one. You talk but how many have taken that step. You don't even have to sign up but have established an account. In other words, you're registered yourself. You're in the system now.

So I have to ask the rest of us, should we even pay attention to you if you haven't signed up for the Affordable Care Act? Without the courage of your conviction then what do you have?

For the record, I have not signed up and will not in the future. Why? I will be covered by the same health insurance plan as before the ACA rollout!
Chalk me up as another that does not need it either. Are we starting a "Trend" that those of us who do not need to sign up for the ACA will not comment on it in the future? Originally Posted by bigtex
You just proved how ignorant you are, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Odumbo, Pelosi, et al, already signed your ignorant-ass up, and you are already PAYING for it. Despite your ignorant attempts to deflect and deny, YOUR healthcare costs went up because YOU are subsidizing someone else's healthcare. So you now have a healthcare plan that is in every respect as functionally efficient as the USPS: just like Odumbo promised.
You just proved how ignorant you are, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Odumbo, Pelosi, et al, already signed your ignorant-ass up, and you are already PAYING for it. Despite your ignorant attempts to deflect and deny, YOUR healthcare costs went up because YOU are subsidizing someone else's healthcare. So you now have a healthcare plan that is in every respect as functionally efficient as the USPS: just like Odumbo promised.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

fuck you

fuck you
You just proved how ignorant you are, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Odumbo, Pelosi, et al, already signed your ignorant-ass up, and you are already PAYING for it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What about JD Idiot's twin brother IB? Has he signed up for the ACA or is he merely letting off steam as he normally does?

Despite your ignorant attempts to deflect and deny, YOUR healthcare costs went up because YOU are subsidizing someone else's healthcare. So you now have a healthcare plan that is in every respect as functionally efficient as the USPS: just like Odumbo promised.
For the record, our accountant informed me this past week that our healthcare costs for 2014 will go up by 4%. In 2013 our healthcare costs rose 9 1/2%. In 2012 the increase was just over 10%. Draw your own conclusions!

I have already drawn mine!
What about JD Idiot's twin brother IB? Has he signed up for the ACA or is he merely letting off steam as he normally does? Originally Posted by bigtex
JD pays taxes; so he is enrolled to pay and support Odumbocare, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
JD pays taxes; so he is enrolled to pay and support Odumbocare, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I see that JD Idiot's twin brother, IB is claiming to be an expert on how his identical twin pays taxes, etc.

Fuel for thought, JD Idiot's taxes must not be very high on his meager custodian wages!
I opened an account at the beginning. I am enrolled. I am insured as of Jan. 1.

Not an easy process but well worth it. I Still have BCBS as my insurance carrier. and, it's a multi-state PPO. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is interesting. I also have BCBS and also another health insurance through my current employer. Why did you sign up when you already had BCBS? Are you looking at it as a supplement plan like a Medicare supplement, or are you dropping BCBS? Also if you are carrying both, which becomes primary? My plan has always been to maintain BCBS, but drop my 2nd insurance when I do retire and pick up Medicare.
I see that JD Idiot's twin brother, IB is an expert on how his identical twin pays his taxes, etc.

Fuel for thought, JD Idiot's taxes must not be very high on his custodian wages! Originally Posted by bigtex
Poor attempt at deflection, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Odumbo, Pelosi, et al, already enrolled everyone to pay for Odumbocare, and it's noticable that you, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, didn't even try to deny it.
Poor attempt at deflection Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Tell us again, who is it that is trying to deflect?
Tell us again, who is it that is trying to deflect? Originally Posted by bigtex
YOU, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat! In your quote, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, you you purposefuly edited out the part that directly dealt with your deflection so that you can pretend you are not deflecting; even though, by doing so, you are explicitly underscoring that you are attempting to deflect:

"Odumbo, Pelosi, et al, already enrolled everyone to pay for Odumbocare, and it's noticable that you, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, didn't even try to deny it."