The actual live link to the vet march in DC, going on now.

This weekend went differently than I expected but busier than I expected. It's been incredible. The leftist trolls always say "what you're doing is stupid, and it won't matter in the long run." It depends on your perspective. This weekend is showing there are good numbers out there in a SHTF scenero to our side. There is hope.

Here is the link to follow the vet march on DC today. As of this posting he is not live yet. I'll post others if I find them.

Molon Labe brothers

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mlr13
How did I miss the truckers "parade"?

Now I know:

"Metropolitan police report the arrest of 60 people in connection with prostitution or prostitution related complaints in the downtown area of Washington, D.C.

Dubbed “Operation Off the Streets 2,” police from the First and Third Districts took into custody 60 individuals over the past 36 hours for prostitution-related crimes. The cases involved both men and women, and ranged from basic street level prostitution to internet and hotel prostitution in the NW section of the city."

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...227576161.html
  • Doove
  • 10-13-2013, 02:30 PM
This weekend went differently than I expected but busier than I expected. It's been incredible. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
You're not banned?
You're not banned? Originally Posted by Doove
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Guess Ted is fucking Sara now....
Slunt may not be banned, but certainly not safe for human contact.

Her promises to kill people should be under investigation, but she'd rather pound the RTM button than put her money where her (dick filled) mouth is!

That said... We had a whole bunch of vets at .Petco this weekend in Austin. No need to go to DC. You can't et your worms treated right here...
Slunt may not be banned, but certainly not safe for human contact.

Her promises to kill people should be under investigation, but she'd rather pound the RTM button than put her money where her (dick filled) mouth is!

That said... We had a whole bunch of vets at .Petco this weekend in Austin. No need to go to DC. You can't et your worms treated right here... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's why I call you YSSUP HATER...LOL..maybe I should call you DICK LOVER...
  • Doove
  • 10-13-2013, 06:09 PM
Slunt may not be banned, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
CC? Are there rules regarding who can and who can't accuse someone of having an STD on here?
CC? Are there rules regarding who can and who can't accuse someone of having an STD on here? Originally Posted by Doove
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2013, 06:28 PM
CC? Are there rules regarding who can and who can't accuse someone of having an STD on here? Originally Posted by Doove
My guess is she won't be doing it again.

Let's cut her some slack, poor girl spent the whole weekend looking for a convoy!

• WTF
  • 10-13-2013, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Million Vet march? God Damn you must count to a million like one , two, three, one million!