Happy Birthday to the United State Navy

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I knew if we waited long enough, you would eventually post something worthwhile.

Way to go, JD!
It was a long wait..
It was a long wait.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We are still waiting on you...?
We are still waiting on you...? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Hold your breath num nuts.
Happy Birthday to the United State Navy
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

+1
Hold your breath num nuts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well, at least, LittleEva, you finally understand that your posts never contribute anything worthwhile. That's the first step.

Well, at least, LittleEva, you finally understand that your posts never contribute anything worthwhile. That's the first step.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Spoken by a guy whose posts "never contribute anything worthwhile."

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

As usual a one liner goes over your head, and you call me stupid...Wow your fucked.
The Navy is the only military that is required under the Constitution.
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2013, 06:52 AM
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...477E51E25ECFDF

YouTube
·
9,255,000+ views
·
9/22/2008

Categories:
Tags:

I just knew that WTF was an officionado of the Village People. Didn't we all know that? It is now the day after the birthday of the US Navy and we can see the turds that float to the top on this thread. Not many I grant you but some ugly ones. They can't just accept something and leave it at that. They have to piss in the pool and show us their asses (not literally WTF).

As for the Village People. They may have been gay but the wonds to this song were anything but.....unless that is what is in your head to begin with WTF. Try this version (funny movie) http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...78B8EC5CA834C6
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2013, 11:53 AM
I just knew that WTF was an officionado of the Village People. Didn't we all know that? It is now the day after the birthday of the US Navy and we can see the turds that float to the top on this thread. Not many I grant you but some ugly ones. They can't just accept something and leave it at that. They have to piss in the pool and show us their asses (not literally WTF).

As for the Village People. They may have been gay but the wonds to this song were anything but.....unless that is what is in your head to begin with WTF. Try this version (funny movie) http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...78B8EC5CA834C6 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD I said I liked the song. Not because it was sung by gay guys like yourself but because I like the content of the words.

You gotta admit though, that you admitting that you chased around a bunch of Marines on a ship in short shorts does not help the Navy's image. Which one of the Village People were you btw, the sailor?
Your picture is back WTF, it looks just like you
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2013, 12:21 PM
JD, we all know which Village People singer you wanted to grow up to be!