Block TheRock

He's an idiot. Block him, miminize his ability to impact that boards. He lives for it. Deprive him of the power.

If he had anything to say that merited debate, I'd be on board for letting him post up whatever he likes. But, he wants to use the boards for propaganda, not anything the even approaches intellectual debate. Let's get rid of him. He is an idiot.
He's an idiot. Block him, miminize his ability to impact that boards. He lives for it. Deprive him of the power.

If he had anything to say that merited debate, I'd be on board for letting him post up whatever he likes. But, he wants to use the boards for propaganda, not anything the even approaches intellectual debate. Let's get rid of him. He is an idiot. Originally Posted by timpage
^^^^^^ ...LOL

If he had anything to say that merited debate, I'd be on board for letting him post up whatever he likes. But, he wants to use the boards for propaganda, not anything the even approaches intellectual debate. Let's get rid of him. He is an idiot. Originally Posted by timpage
Don't post ANYTHING in any thread he starts - for ANY reason.

If you want to call him an idiot, start a new thread on the same subject.

His threads will rapidly fall off the board.
  • CJ7
  • 10-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Don't post ANYTHING in any thread he starts - for ANY reason.

If you want to call him an idiot, start a new thread on the same subject.

His threads will rapidly fall off the board. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Great advice!!!
He is the Ted Cruz of the Eccie political forums. Every lib hates him, but they just don't have the will power to stop talking about him 24/7. I bet they both love the infuriation they create to the left.
He is the Ted Cruz of the Eccie political forums. Every lib hates him, but they just don't have the will power to stop talking about him 24/7. I bet they both love the infuriation they create to the left. Originally Posted by nwarounder
He owns them, they are his BITCHES...
There are several here of the "liberal" persuasion that are just as obnoxious when it comes to spouting their idealology.

The entertainment value of watching the wing nuts on the left go after the wing nuts on the right, and visa versa, is priceless.

Both of the extremes on this Forum are always screaming that there should be compromise in Washington while at the same time they are not willing to compromise, or agree on anything.

The "it's my way or the hyway" attitude of far too many people is what has this Country in such a divide. from the President, members of Congress, right on down until you rech the posters on this and other Forums.
There are several here of the "liberal" persuasion that are just as obnoxious when it comes to spouting their idealology.

The entertainment value of watching the wing nuts on the left go after the wing nuts on the right, and visa versa, is priceless.

Both of the extremes on this Forum are always screaming that there should be compromise in Washington while at the same time they are not willing to compromise, or agree on anything.

The "it's my way or the hyway" attitude of far too many people is what has this Country in such a divide. from the President, members of Congress, right on down until you rech the posters on this and other Forums. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Opookie wants class warfare...
timpage are you threatened by him?
There is a ROCK and he lives in Tims head...
The rock is the spamanator and the darling of the lemmings.
The rock is the spamanator and the darling of the lemmings. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There is a ROCK and he lives in Mikes head...but it's not near as spacious as Tims
There is a ROCK and he lives in Mikes head...but it's not near as spacious as Tims Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Welcome lemming.
There is a ROCK and he lives in Mikes head...but it's not near as spacious as Tims