my aphrodisiac is you....

"Because baby, I ain't got a clue... I just concede it... My aphrodisiac Is you."

I think Tracy, Angel Grace and I should come attack you... Hmm... A hot redhead, blonde and brunette... I know, I know, that would kill you... Maybe just a fun dinner... Hehehe... Whoa, lucky guy? Forgive me... I'm feelin' quite frisky and my mind goes crazy when I'm like this... Naughty naughty... Sweet dreams.
Um Karla.. me and him were already discussing a threesome with you when you finally come down I wouldn't mind if Angel Grace wants to come too! :P
Um Karla.. me and him were already discussing a threesome with you when you finally come down I wouldn't mind if Angel Grace wants to come too! :P Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
How am I ever gonna get a good nights sleep with these thoughts running around in my head... Mmm
Oh my lanta! Come attack me! Lol . Something about karla being frisky makes me wish I was laying in bed with her and all her frisky ness.......
Oh my lanta! Come attack me! Lol . Something about karla being frisky makes me wish I was laying in bed with her and all her frisky ness....... Originally Posted by fireguy
I doubt you would just be "laying in bed" if you were here with me right now... Hehehe... I would eat you alive... Like a carnivore... Mmm I wanna nibble on those abs of yours... My oh my.
@ Karla and Tracy now you have me really thinking
What a fantasy oh my!
Besame mucho to you both
Hehehe... Mission accomplished
Karla! woot!!

I think that would be a super fun date. Hurry your sexy buns down here Karla so we can play!
Karla! woot!!

I think that would be a super fun date. Hurry your sexy buns down here Karla so we can play! Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
I can se why you are so damn busy!