Back Page Girls

I dont get it, everytime I Try a back page Girl its not the same Girl in the Picture, Why is that?
I like Eccie and P411
And why do woman Post Pictures of themselves that were taken Ten years ago...
do you think Us guys are dumber than we look,
I realize we are here to get one thing, but if we want the girl in the picture we should get her Right???
And why do woman Post Pictures of themselves that were taken Ten years ago...
do you think Us guys are dumber than we look,
Originally Posted by Howie Feltersnatch

Yes they do because we are. See what happens when you thinck with your small head.
backpage girls are often working with a "pimp" who has great pics and not so great girls and pulls the bait and switch not to many men will walk out of a guaranteed lay even if its not with who they were promised... its sad... these girls should post themselves and see the guys that really want them and get rid of the lazy ass thay are working for...
All BP girls are not the same, just because they are on the same site does not mean they all play the same game.

And some girls use fake pics because it works, they think they won't attract clients with their own photos. Guy still call and see them so until they don't get anymore calls they will stop- or just steal new pics.
As long as we keep accepting and paying for the "bait and switch" broads, the scam will flourish and the girls and their pimps will keep making money.

If you run into a bait n switch situation......DON'T PAY....WALK AWAY!!!

If you run into a bait n switch situation......DON'T PAY....WALK AWAY!!! Originally Posted by caseytx
exactly
Its not just backpage doing bait and switch....But okay.

Umm before you take that dive, do some research, and use tineye. Its helpful. It might make your experience better.

Good luck on your search....it will get better
There are some nice ladies on backpage. I'm one of them. But what others have suggested is good advice. Do research. Read reviews and make an informed decision.

All guys who are new to this game have to learn how to make good choices that work for them. And I don't know why people use fake pictures.

It's just dumb but it's hardly a new or rare occurrence.

Good luck with learning this world!

Elisabeth
There are some nice ladies on backpage. I'm one of them. But what others have suggested is good advice. Do research. Read reviews and make an informed decision.

All guys who are new to this game have to learn how to make good choices that work for them. And I don't know why people use fake pictures.

It's just dumb but it's hardly a new or rare occurrence.

Good luck with learning this world!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
+1
  • Bliss
  • 08-18-2010, 11:38 PM
I'm always shocked at how many guys see a bp ad and believe they will get a 19 yr old horny co-ed to come to their house and give them what they want for 100 dollars, and she is going to look just like the girl in the pic.

I use bp, a lot of girls do. Do your research. tineye.com will help with fake pics.
How does TinEye work? If the search does not return images does that mean the picture has a greater chance of being legit?
There are many wonderful providers who advertise on BP as well as here. Sure BP probably has a higher degree of bait and switch providers/pimps, but you can find the same type of behavior here on ECCIE. There are some providers who post older photos and also misrepresent their age. Not to name any names, but I've met with providers claiming to be in their 30s when they are in their 40s (if not 50s). The thing about ECCIE is that type of behavior doesn't happen often. When it does, the provider will most likely be called out on it.
Although bait and switch is disappointing and deflating, that's the least of my worries on BP providers. Arrest, robbery, and disease are my biggest concerns. There are many excellent providers that advertise on BP but you have to put in the research. Usually if there's no info other than the BP ad (reviews, website, board discussion) then it's a roll of the dice!!
Back Page Girls . . .

There's a song with that title that's starting to write itself in my head . . . definitely a bluesy tune . . .
Back Page Girls . . .

There's a song with that title that's starting to write itself in my head . . . definitely a bluesy tune . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Perfectly poignant.