Female Condoms

This is being discussed in Houston at the following link: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=882354

I think its a good idea. I wouldn't mind trying it but I've never been offered the option. How do others feel in SA about it?
They don't bother me, however it's kind of like stuffing a sandwich bag inside of yourself..... Then squirt lube in. They make a crunchy noise, it makes me giggle.
Last year when I was in town I introduced them to one of your top local gals. She loved them and made sure that I brought some along on my second visit with her that weekend. She became a convert. I plan to bring a supply with me during my November visit. And yes, we will use them again this year.
I've never used one before... Might be something to try soon to check it out!
Similar to what was being said on the Houston thread. There seemed to be a lot of positive comments.

Last year when I was in town I introduced them to one of your top local gals. She loved them and made sure that I brought some along on my second visit with her that weekend. She became a convert. I plan to bring a supply with me during my November visit. And yes, we will use them again this year. Originally Posted by 9676forfun
I need to research more... how does it stay?? Not get pushed in...
I need to research more... how does it stay?? Not get pushed in... Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Duct tape...lol...jk.

I just had a discussion about these with a friend, never used one but from what I understand they have a ridged ring on the outer edge that prevents it slipping inside..
Duct tape...lol...jk.

I just had a discussion about these with a friend, never used one but from what I understand they have a ridged ring on the outer edge that prevents it slipping inside.. Originally Posted by canyonman

Correct sir, think trash bag with a hula whoop at the open end :-P
Here's a link to a "how to" video: http://www.vidoevo.com/yvideo.php?i=...-female-condom

I need to research more... how does it stay?? Not get pushed in... Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Correct sir, think trash bag with a hula whoop at the open end :-P Originally Posted by DDMcGee
That be the one for elephant safe sex...lol
I tried one out with my ATF and enjoyed it.
I've used them before, really cant say anything bad. Was not complicated to use at all, like I would have thought. My only thing (which I guess really is'nt that bad) was that it almost felt Too good, and natural. I know they are very safe also, Im just weird.
Hmm.. maybe I'll try one with my boy toy first. See what he says..
Duct tape...lol...jk. Originally Posted by canyonman
Oh gawd canyonman... Are you gettin' in touch with your inner redneck?
Oh gawd canyonman... Are you gettin' in touch with your inner redneck? Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Seems so Karla, lol..... Speaking of "gettin in touch" we need to be doing just that very soon