When I'm mad...

I get extra frisky... eeeeekkkk!! I might need to play with my vibrator today ... let off some steam..

What do you do when you are mad or riled up?
I spam the board with pointless threADs...
ThreAD!
You two need to get laid. Why don't you set something up with each other?
I dislike Rockerrick...I like your redhead hair, but you're a bit too fat for me...
You two need to get laid. Why don't you set something up with each other? Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
RR is Austin's Bitch... Don't be trying to pimp him to Houston guys....
Tracy is I did that ever time I got pissed- Id probally never leave my bed no really...

Might seem dumb or simple, bc Im really not the super active type, but as soon as Im aggervated I put on my running shoes lol! No, dont run, just go speed walk. Calms me down. Even when Im on the phone aggervated I always get up and start pacing....sometimes I guess I just need to MOVE. Lol although a vibrator could work too
Hmmmmmm...BBL.
Candi, I usually clean too... lol when my ex would make me mad, I'd just leave and go clean something in another room. I haaaatteee running though. My trainer makes me do sprints though, no long distance stuff.
My bad Whispers. *shrugs*
I cry
Bc if i said or did the things....that the voices tell me ......
Ok lol im not really crazy, ....well maybe
But craxy chix have the best sex.....so they say
I can vouch for that!! hehehe
Mad sex is really good.
Mad sex is really good. Originally Posted by kitkat
Is there any other kind?
Candi, I usually clean too... lol when my ex would make me mad, I'd just leave and go clean something in another room. I haaaatteee running though. My trainer makes me do sprints though, no long distance stuff. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn

LOL that too! But please Please dont be fooled----> not an active girl at all, besides sex. I can't remember the last time I ran, Just walk fast...haha
I cry
Bc if i said or did the things....that the voices tell me ......
Ok lol im not really crazy, ....well maybe
But craxy chix have the best sex.....so they say Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti

LOL and that too, the Italian in me makes me emotional Very quick tempered sometimes. Ok Alot.

Crazy mad sex always good too yes