ROCKERICK for SA MOD once his ban is lifted!

You guys need to fight evil with the big gun! Rockerick would have destroyed that satanic dip shit! Rockerick for San Antonio MOD. All in favor...
Whispers... don't you thinck Mokoa and Rick would make a good team? JJ as back up. And who is Aztec Prince... is he real?
Faster than a speeding SL Youtube Video post! More powerful than a BBW! Able to leap tall hookers at a single bound! Look up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's Rockerick! Yes, it's Rockerick, strange visitor from another forum who came to San Antonio with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal Mods. Rockerick, who can change the course of mighty threADS in COED, bend rules in his bare hands; and who, disguised as I Have No Fucking Idea, mild-mannered hobbyist, fights a never ending battle for truth, justice, and the pursuit of loose woman.
You could be waiting a while.........ijs
I think Rocker Rick is Done...... Any of his really great Handles are having Ban upon BAN upon BAN added to them...... I think he is close to a lifetime ban actually......

RR will forever be here....... and there.... or maybe over there....... but never as anyone with any consistency....... He has charted a course he will not recover from I fear....

Unless Amnesty is granted.....
I think Rocker Rick is Done...... Any of his really great Handles are having Ban upon BAN upon BAN added to them...... I think he is close to a lifetime ban actually......

RR will forever be here....... and there.... or maybe over there....... but never as anyone with any consistency....... He has charted a course he will not recover from I fear....

Unless Amnesty is granted..... Originally Posted by Whispers
The answer is clear.... he need only kiss the godfathers ring and all will be forgotten. Everyone knows things are NEVER what they seem!
I try to give him advice....

Maybe Your way would help.... This is one of my favorite lessons.....

Part Two...

Nope I won't vote for him he had his chance to buy me a beer this week and he didn't bother. I am now all for Dezirie for managing mod for San Antonio.
Dezirie for chief mod.
Nope I won't vote for him he had his chance to buy me a beer this week and he didn't bother. I am now all for Dezirie for managing mod for San Antonio.
Dezirie for chief mod. Originally Posted by tucson
I think Rocker Rick is Done......

...... I think he is close to a lifetime ban actually...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Having seen him once, *I* don't think he was in the military.

If so, I think he should be booted for his quasi-Stolen Valour statement.
Check the military name handle recently banned for reference.
How about for RR as an Austin Mod.

Tucson,I think Dezirie's going be working with ck on fun things to do, She has lots of ideas and is a bundle of energy.
She is a ball of fire. Hell with that black cowboy hat I would vote for her to be the Governor. She is built like the proverbial brick shit house.
How about for RR as an Austin Mod.

He won a poll until the MODS rigged the poll results!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=862602&page=8

Tucson,I think Dezirie's (SATIN) going be working with ck on fun things to do, She has lots of ideas and is a bundle of energy. Originally Posted by sms918
Yes we just got to experience that LOL. Funny lady, had her way with the board while the MODs were off Trick or Treating.

RR would fail as a modtard. Since modtards follow and enforce the rules, RR would end up having to ban himself.