How did this one get verified?

How did this one get verified?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=212474

Her friends account is disabled.... hummmmm

I thought you verified her after the Slamdango! LOL!!

HB
Probably RR. Verified himself to get a new HO identity... j/k
I am not sure what difference it makes as to how she got verified. The fact is she got verified. Perhaps she has more than one "friend" or meets the other criteria needed for verification. The information was found to be sufficient by Staff for her to be verified. It is as simple as that.

Tread carefully here.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I am not sure what difference it makes as to how she got verified. The fact is she got verified. Perhaps she has more than one "friend" or meets the other criteria needed for verification. The information was found to be sufficient by Staff for her to be verified. It is as simple as that.

Tread carefully here.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Space you can verify whom ever you like. My question was not for the staff as much as it was an observation that 28, Caucasian and she knows a chick who's gone, does not make for a strong "let me check it out" type provider. Your not just a MOD your a hobbyists yourself. Based on what's represented would you? LOL Could be Rockerick for all I know.
I believe I was a verified provider when I first signed up because I submitted an ad and reviews from another website to show I was already an established provider. At least I think thats why, all I know is I was a verified provider able to post ads immediately.
Nikki, is that how you did it?
I thought you Kegel squeezed your verification out of an ex-Mod and then even shot ping pong balls at him...

Hmmm, what to believe, what to believe
Nikki, is that how you did it?
I thought you Kegel squeezed your verification out of an ex-Mod and then even shot ping pong balls at him...

Hmmm, what to believe, what to believe Originally Posted by fun2come
Thanks a lot f2c, I just spewed soda through my nose!
Burns a little huh, just did it with my mt dew lol wiping screen off lol
he he he Mtn Dew, ever done it with CUM? Always wondered how that would feel.

I've done it with Wheatbeer once, wasn't a pretty feeling, but cleared out the nose pretty good.
Legitimate question SL. If I were to browse a provider's profile and saw that I would probably ask myself the same question and move along until some reviews popped up for this one.

Don't know what earned the "tread carefully here" statement.....
Legitimate question SL. If I were to browse a provider's profile and saw that I would probably ask myself the same question and move along until some reviews popped up for this one.

Don't know what earned the "tread carefully here" statement..... Originally Posted by ATF Hobby
I get the "Tread Carefully" everyday when I send my good morning PM to all the MODS!
I get the "Tread Carefully" everyday when I send my good morning PM to all the MODS! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Gotcha....subtle questioned answered.
When someone questions how a provider got "Verified" in an open thread the Implication is that something improper has occurred. The provider verification process is pretty simple if anyone cared to look. Here is the criteria that we look for:
#25 - The Provider Verification process on ECCIE is intended to be a minimally-invasive method to reasonably ensure that a provider who has been enabled to advertise on ECCIE is a legit provider, and not a cash 'n' dash, bait 'n' switch, or other security risk to the community. It is NOT intended to be a guarantee of your safety and it is NOT intended to be a guarantee of good service. All of our members, male or female, are responsible to take steps to protect their own safety when participating in the p4p environment. In any case where a member feels their own safety has been compromised by another member here, please promptly report to staff so swift action can be considered, and taken if necessary.
And this one:
To enable your account for advertising in these forums, you must first be verified by ECCIE Worldwide staff. This process typically takes under 24 hours to complete, however could be delayed if you are not able to provide sufficient information to establish yourself as a legit provider or agency. To become verified, submit links to your reviews on ECCIE or another recognized review site, and/or obtain a vouch from an established ECCIE member, either male or female.
Once the criteria for the above is met, then they are "Verified".
If someone has some reason that a Verified Provider should not be in that category, the proper way to handle it is to e mail or RTM Staff. By posting something like this in an open thread it questions everyone involved. It makes it seem that something improper has occurred in relationship to local Staff's actions. It certainly implies that the lady may not be a good "choice" by the innuendo created by a thread such as this. If a member was truly interested in being Community oriented, the right way to ask is via PM. Then if there is nothing, no harm, no foul. If there is something, then Staff can and will handle appropriately.

The 'tread carefully" statement was just a reminder to do just that. Sometimes in our zeal as crusaders we forget to adhere to guidelines 1, 3, and 4.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Got it.

Hope this provider is a great addition to the community and that we see some pictures and reviews very soon.....until then, I guess she will just be a myth and enjoyed only by those with great UTR access.