Interesting

So I checked my handle on google for shits and grins and found the usual, some of my post. BUT then I ran into this link

http://fairplayreviews.com/forums/lo...php/t3639.html

They had one of II2's old reviews from the P on there. That is funny because I have never been to this site and definately didnt put a review on the site. I did copy and paste that review in men's lounge here and I think on HD months ago when I deciding where to call my new place.

The review was put up on there on 06/29/2010, it was from 11/2009. So I guess this means that someone with PREMIUM/BCD access is putting reviews on the net on another site ? Or is it someone from the old P adding these things. Funny thing is that the comments/rest of story is for VIP members only, so I wonder if they are charging for the "info" that isnt even theirs.
Which is why it is good to have a handle that reroutes the searcher to different options.
At least they copied one of your "better" reviews. At least is wasn't the Briar Patch review. lol
ONE OF?? that was his ONLY good one.
Which is why it is good to have a handle that reroutes the searcher to different options. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Amen. When it's too unusual, its too easy to pin-point in a search.