Thank You Sexy Mamma....you rule

Me and the hubby just completed our 1st Eccie play date. I must say thank you to this sexy mamma,what a little hottie I know I can't write reviews, but wanted to give this beautiful lady a shout out of sorts. She doesn't wish her name to be posted, as this was not part of her usual services. She answered the ISO I posted none the less. So her contact info shall be our little secret

Please delete this if it is not allowed, just had so much fun I wanted to share!

Review: Our 1st Eccie Playdate
Date: 11/10/13
Provider: xxxxxx
Phone: She will give
Email Address: xxxxxx@xxxxx.com
URL / Website: N/A
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: N.Austin
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: extreme sexytime,mpcfs,toys,lots of lubricants
Session Length: 2hrs
Fee: 450
Hair Length and Color: brunette past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: very petite hottie, brunette past shoulders,5/3,110,smokin'bod,adorable face w/dimples, a few tattoos-they were hot,pierced tongue & belly button
The Rest of the Story: Here goes nothing.......
I was able to set a play date for my hubby and I,it was our 1st eccie playtime. Picked out an adorable bi spinner xxxxxx (sorry names have been altered to protect the innocent...... well not so innocent...hehehe). She arrived at our home on time, both of us were very pleased... I have wonderful taste! I invited this lovely girl in,followed with an offer of some wine,she accepted
We sat in living room and chatted for a couple glasses,but then we were getting frisky and retired to the proper arena. I started with a nice wet kiss with lots of tongue play,while my hubby was slowly undressing us both. Wow what a pretty little thing. Once we were all undressed we jumped in bed and began to fondle one another. We did some oral activities,1st me sitting on her face w/hubby performing oral on her. Then w/me doing oral on him while she was eating me doggie. Then something that has never happened before...... I squirted a little... Yay! I hope that happens again I started to eat her while she was giving my hubby a bj, I'm only guessing it was good,he was moaning with a big smile.
Then we broke out some nuru gel,and began the most spectacular 3way body sliding. This was probably the most fun I've ever had. Then he applied a condom and entered her. They were doing doggie while she was eating me. Then we moved to me eating her missionary while he was face f**king her. Very sexy, if I must say so...
About this time he breaks out a small leather paddle and begins paddling her pert little ass, while she was fingering and eating on me. Then we both pushed him down and proceeded to paddle his firm buttocks. While this was going on I broke out my fave vibrating toy. Fairly big, but not overly scary.... didn't want to freak her out. So now I'm toying on her ever so slowly, while she is still paddling.
At this point the hubby gets out the video camera, and begins to shoot us playing I finish her off, and we switch, me on back with her on top.... Mmmmm. Then he says it's my turn to shoot. He starts sexing her up w/her legs up around his neck, delicious! He orgasms and removes condom, she and I start alternating bj, keeping him hard and in the game.
Now her and I start a 69, her on top, and hubby is getting some from behind. After he orgasms again, he's shooting us while she uses the toy on me. We are switching back and forth while wrestling around. Finally I erupt again, and we all layed together spooning,and enjoying some more vino.
Then we all went to the shower to get cleaned up,very sexy soaping each other up!
This was our 5th experience at this,it was very exciting and sexy I actually think this is going to be a great hobby.
Recommendation: Yes
Very hot..Thanks for sharing
Sure looks and reads like a review!? Glad you had a positive experience! How nice you wanted to say thank you to... somebody. I just got to thinking, since we have no idea who this person might be why would you post your thank you here? Seems like a PM or email would have done the trick.... no? Observation on my part if your hubby was a member he could in fact write the review. You won't believe when you write a review and don't give out any information how much the guys like that right there! What the hell there's room for all of us here.

lol. She knows who she is,and you simply don't matter!
I said I wanted to share our experience,my hubby is a member,but since I'm picking out the girls it's my thing,don't read if you don't want to.....
Unless of course you believe you're the only one here that can endlessly drone on with your endless BS and harassment?

Thanks Victoria
Mr. Wildcat is a lucky man.
you simply don't matter! Originally Posted by texasswildcat
Well stated.
How nice you wanted to say thank you to... somebody. I just got to thinking, since we have no idea who this person might be why would you post your thank you here? Seems like a PM or email would have done the trick.... no? Originally Posted by Still Looking
That's rich, coming from you. Have you already forgotten your 200th review?
What a worthless post!
I totally agree with the post above. Without any information of who the provider was the post is pretty much worthless.
"She" writes like a guy......
Finally I erupt again, Originally Posted by texasswildcat
And CoEd is a lot of things but Letters to Penthouse Forum like this is NOT something you really want to get started now is it?

A half dozen love sick PWs would take over the section with their fantasies....

I live with a young lady that is bi and enjoys an occasional fling and the last thing we need to do is pay a provider to join us. No shortage of chicks that can be picked up that will give themselves to me as well for a chance to do her....

If it is not a review than surely there is no problem with stating "Quack"
You are probably right. The forums seem to be more suited for those whom like to fleece people of their hard earned money, under the guise you will give it to unfortunate children?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=christmas
Guess all the fat old men on this site think I should care what they think. I couldn't care less
You are probably right. The forums seem to be more suited for those whom like to fleece people of their hard earned money, under the guise you will give it to unfortunate children?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=christmas
Guess all the fat old men on this site think I should care what they think. I couldn't care less Originally Posted by texasswildcat
There are plenty of people involved in the Fundraiser Darlin that help. Too many for anything to not be on the up and up...

No... No one really gives a fuck what you think.... You got that right..... If you are not going to offer up a legitimate review you are just noise and of lower class than the whores you pay to play with the two of you.......

My bet is that you are either a pathetic guy posing or some fat old broad trying desperately to hold on to hubby..... If the latter.... Kudos!
Things could be worse I could be a pathetic old fat grifter
... a pathetic ... grifter ... Originally Posted by texasswildcat
Not a word choice one sees everyday. (But certainly familiar enough to some.)

Let's see if "she" has staying power.
Oh, and nice read miss twc. Thanks.