San Antonio - A Model Community!

• Netx9
  • 11-15-2013, 05:30 PM
Great seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones! ... Gentlemen, and Ladies alike! Hope to see you all soon again
Great meeting you. Hopefully you had a chance to enjoy yourself while in town.
No Thank you! Im glad I was able to be part of the Netx9 Welcome party this trip
(And thanks for being my farewell party too lol..)

Cant wait to see you again, stay warm up there babe!
nice to meet the person behind such interesting posts.
Yo Mods....

Please...

A question......

Please explain how this is "Hobby Related", "Thought Provoking" or "Entertaining"

Just Curious
  • Netx9
  • 11-16-2013, 12:04 PM
A comment on the San Antonio hobby community....

Res Ipsa Loquitor, no?!

The community is just more socially active on the forums which make it a fine place to hobby... As a visitor hobbying there, I appreciate that and said as much.
Whispers if you want to be a Mod sign up for it.

Agree Netx9 this is a perfect place for your commit. I am also a visitor just weekly.

See ya next trip.
Whispers if you want to be a Mod sign up for it.

Agree Netx9 this is a perfect place for your commit. I am also a visitor just weekly.

See ya next trip. Originally Posted by travelerman
I was asked but declined.

They got too much damn work and get little appreciation for it.....

I've always been able to do more good from the sidelines.....
Res Ipsa Loquitor, no?! Originally Posted by Netx9
No

I don't think so.....

It seems to lack all three traits....... But hey!... I don;t get to decide.....

But we can ask questions....
I was asked but declined. Originally Posted by Whispers
Were you asked to moderate Comedy Central? Seems like a perfect fit.

They got too much damn work and get little appreciation for it.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Slacker. The difference between bacon and eggs is the chicken was involved; the pig was committed. It seems you are chicken.
I was asked but declined.

They got too much damn work and get little appreciation for it.....

I've always been able to do more good from the sidelines..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Thank you for declining, oh wait that is your story wonder if it is true.

Slacker. The difference between bacon and eggs is the chicken was involved; the pig was committed. It seems you are chicken.
That I like saustin
As our thread sinks slowly in the West....
Great seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones! ... Gentlemen, and Ladies alike! Hope to see you all soon again Originally Posted by Netx9
On topic... very nice community despite the occasional noise we encounter from time to time...

We will never meet Netx9 as I only choose to meet the fine ladies here in private settings but from your posts you come across as a nice guy that shows respect to ladies...that gains my respect.
A better title would have been

San Antonio A Moderated Community
  • Netx9
  • 11-17-2013, 10:31 AM
No one is entitled to or has a 'right' to use this website. There are other places you can take your 'business' if eccie is not to your liking. You can start your own site and run it as you see fit.... Or stick to the forums you do appreciate (Austin). I'm sure you get pm-s thanking you, but i also see as many public comments expressing dislike of your comments and preaching. Since that doesn't fit with your narrative, you pay no mind to it.

And yes, 'hobby related' is a broad term. Entertaining and thought provoking is in the eye of the beholder. Until such time that there is a stricter definition for this forum as to what is appropriate, your opinion is just that, an opinion.

Mods, if it makes Whispers and Co happy, feel free to move this to Sandbox. That will hopefully give them one less thing to grouse about.

To the rest of the San Antonio Family, I miss you already. The Rest of you are welcoming and it's no wonder that some great gals are calling SA their new home like Candi Staxx, Bailey, Karla who have moved there, and a recent transplant, SweetCara, who I haven't met, but was very engaging and sweet in pm-s. Not to mention a number of recent visitors who also appreciate the community, like Abby Nicole.

Happy Hobbying!