Attention Providers;;ORGY IN THE ROCK

I am new to this hobby thingy (lmao), so be patient with me.Number one i don't give a rat's arse how they did it on ASPD or how they do it on ECSTACY or any other fuck board. With that said here is how I roll; I will be traveling thru the Rock.I need 3 providers to join me for my inaugaral orgy.They do not need to be Barbie Dolls or spinners, just don't be gross OK. I like attitude more than looks (I'M LYING) and a party type gal that likes to drink, no forget that, she must like to get shit faced and have mutilple orgasms. I am an exceptional hobbyiest (think Thor God Of Thunder), very fit and can party a loooong time, so if you talk the talk you really need to be able to walk the walk,...I don't like clock watchers, but if have to go when your time is up, no problem. I have done this several times before and most providers that are worth their thongs usually stay all night. Please apply for my orgy by sending me a PM. Oh yea , you need to be BI, and be able to handle some cervix bumping...Greek is a plus but not mandatory THIS TIME.Thank you for your consideration

disclaimer ;; Eccie does not support and does not contribute to my orgy in any way..No filming will be allowed at this event,however I will pose for some personal pics that you can keep as momentos of your particpation,and there will be no charge by me for the photes..HAVE A NICE DAY
oh shit, would one of the fine moderator's please move this to the Arkansas Forum, SORRY I fucked up,

I'm not ready for national attention YET...
Done.

Good Luck.

~Kelly TNT
I said fine and damn it, you are fine..Maybe I am headed in the wrong direction..Maybe next time,but thanks KELLY..and sorry for my misplacement of a very important public notice..
Now this guy knows how to roll. Ladies if you play your cards right and ask nice he may just sign one of the photos for you. No promises, and for a small nominal fee of course. An excellent keepsake for family and friends.

Magnus
  • Randi
  • 01-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Mr starfish I'm tryin to concentrate on your post but your big
brown eye keeps winkin at me!! Somehow it's oddly, freakishly
mesmerizing!!! Lmao
welcome back from your "vaca" !!! And btw I am pretty sure I can
party you right under the table!!! Sign me up!!!
Hugz Randi
Ok, tell us, O Great one... was all that free puzzay really free? Or did you come back to save a few $$$??

Welcome back at any point.

BTW, Stacy is out of the biz, but I still know her, if ya want I can get her to send over another post-op tranny and some actual Girlz from Memphis for your orgie. I'll be just like old times for you (and B2 wasn't it)
LANG, damn all these name changes , i hate to say it but that post op t-girl could give a damn good bj.. thanks for turning me onto her/him what ever ,, So how has it been goin.When i cum thru town lets grab a beer..Oh yea, bring that skinny donkey dick dude with ya...LMAO

btw YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT, AIN'T NO FREE PUZZZY,some is worth it and some aint',,and the longer you get it the worse it becomes,

HeY Randi Baby, you know your my kinda gal long legs with feet on one end and poontang on the other..WOOHOOO
  • sadie
  • 01-13-2010, 08:15 PM
You know that was the best blow job you ever got Mr. Starfish. (She/he complemented your girth by the way.)

p.s.- I WOULD LIKE MY DILDO BACK IF YOU ARE FINISHED??
p.s.- I WOULD LIKE MY DILDO BACK IF YOU ARE FINISHED?? Originally Posted by sadie

Really!? You sure about that? LOL

Actually you know what? The thought of Sadie with a dildo is so hott I almost don't care where it has been.
  • sadie
  • 01-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Oh.. no need to play coy Magnum. U know where that dildo has been.
Oh.. no need to play coy Magnum. U know where that dildo has been. Originally Posted by sadie
I've woken up with night sweats thinking about Sadie and her dildo! Grip, why didn't you just keep that thing to yourself?
Well, I'll be damned! Welcome back Mr. Starfish!
I almost did not catch that Sadie. You are very clever. Couple that with the fact I am not very observant and most things do sneak by me. Regardless you are clever...and SUPERfine. Even still I may want to make sure I am the only toy you have in the room from the sound of things.

Magnum