Sioux City ??? Council Bluff ???

Are there any hobbiest in Sioux City??? Does anyone have any good incall locations info?
Stay the hell out of Council Bluffs. They have way too many stings over there and guys from Omaha won't go over there unless the lady is completely 500% legit. Just come to Omaha, its right over the bridge from there.
There are hobbiests in Sioux City, just post your ad when you are going to be there. Unless you have to go there, like for family reasons or such, I'd try Des Moines or Omaha.
I've met some really great guys in Sioux City. There's a lack of good quality providers that frequent that area. If you need hotel suggestions or anything, feel free to pm me. I'm happy to help. Stay safe!
  • SUX
  • 11-25-2013, 07:24 PM
There are a few of us here. I know a lot of the girls have to use backpage here to advertise as most of the hobbiest don't use ECCIE. Their loss but that just means more for me.
There are some in Sioux City ... though small area and very small amount of clientele (might want to be mindful whose visiting the same time as you). And yep would not go to CB ... stick to the Sarpy County area of Omaha, Nebraska.