What about us big guys?

Question for the ladies. How do you feel about overweight clients? Not morbid obese can't get out of bed type, but just normal fat guys. A lot of guys that have been heavy since our teen years have a bit of a confidence problem. Probably why most end up here in the hobby. I'm sure there are a few good looking guys who simply like the variety and the thrill that the hobby provides, but my guess is that most of us are old, fat, bald, or just shy and it's the easiest way to get laid.

I know that my money is just as good looking as a gym god's, but is there a let down when you open the door and see a guy pushing 300? Assuming that the person is clean and respectful, would you ever turn a guy away simply because you can't get past the physical attraction?
Question for the ladies. How do you feel about overweight clients? Not morbid obese can't get out of bed type, but just normal fat guys. A lot of guys that have been heavy since our teen years have a bit of a confidence problem. Probably why most end up here in the hobby. I'm sure there are a few good looking guys who simply like the variety and the thrill that the hobby provides, but my guess is that most of us are old, fat, bald, or just shy and it's the easiest way to get laid.

I know that my money is just as good looking as a gym god's, but is there a let down when you open the door and see a guy pushing 300? Assuming that the person is clean and respectful, would you ever turn a guy away simply because you can't get past the physical attraction? Originally Posted by swarmyone
I wouldn't turn you away because you're big, that's rude. . I expect for your hygiene to be up to par though. If you have some rolls make sure you have cleaned really good between them. And powder them. . Ijs if I go down and its funky u will politely be asked to go shower and take care of it. Just like if I smelled, I would want you to do the same.
I love big guys!!! I am with olindsay.. as long as your hygiene is good I'm happy!
I understand a bit what bigger guys go through. I enjoy all types of bodies; the person inside is so much more important than the packaging. I don't have a "type". I'm attracted to whoever looks good to me, coupled with a personality that draws me to them. That could be a chunky/muscular/tall/short/male/female person. I like who I like. I'm not perfect or model thin & don't expect my clients to be, either. No discrimination here
I never have expectations of what my client looks like. I actually prefer the bigger guys, they're more passionate and not just about themselves.

All I care about is that your hygiene is good, teeth/tongue brushed and you don't man handle me.
  • SuzyQ
  • 12-01-2013, 02:53 PM
+1! Good hygiene; ...let go of your insecurities and expect to have a wonderful time!! <3
Thanks ladies...just what I wanted to hear. Good hygiene is a must regardless of size. No fat rolls here, just a big belly. Just something that's been on my mind.
I have a client that reveals a lot about himself to me during visits. He always ends with, "Do you think less of me?" I reply, "Why do you care? It shouldn't matter what I think about you. It matters what you think about you."

I know a lot of overweight men that can pull more wool than a sheep farmer. Why? Because they (1) Believe in themselves and (2) They like/love themselves. They exude their worth, value and attractiveness to all, and other people either accept that or move on. Life is too short to waste it on trying to please everyone all of the time. It is impossible.

If a girl won't see you because you are heavy that is her choice, and should never be ridiculed for making that choice. However on that same note I don't think you should let it bother you either. It just may end up being her loss if you are very nice, intelligent, interesting, fun and well.. orally skilled man. "Don't judge a book by it's cover.", comes to mind.

If it is something that sticks in the back of your mind then maybe you should let the provider know upfront that you are blah, blah weight. Then ask her if she is comfortable with that. Now you have addressed the elephant in the room (per your concern expressed above) before your engagement, and when you get to her place/she arrives at your place... there is nothing but Fun to be had.

These are the things I look for in an appointment, and none of them are based on looks, ethnicity or social status:
(1) Safety
(2) Respectfulness
(3) Kindness
(4) Fun
(5) Mutual Satisfaction/Enjoyment
(6) Fulfillment of Donation Expectation

Outside of that I could care less about anything else except my rule of no morning appointments lol.
Dang it, Dahlia! First you get my hopes up...
...if you are very nice, intelligent, interesting, fun and well.. orally skilled man. Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia
And then you shoot me back down to earth!
...except my rule of no morning appointments lol. Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia
Hmmm... Maybe lunch? HA!
Hmmm... Maybe lunch? HA! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
I think that is called a "nooner"? If so, my answer is Si Senior! We could rename it for the hobby, and call it the "Al Bundy" (Nooner Or Later). Hee Hee.. LOL
I never have expectations of what my client looks like. I actually prefer the bigger guys, they're more passionate and not just about themselves.

All I care about is that your hygiene is good, teeth/tongue brushed and you don't man handle me. Originally Posted by MsElena
+1 It does not bother me. Everyone needs lovin! The BEST DATY ever was from a heavy guy.
The BEST DATY ever was from a heavy guy. Originally Posted by Holly Love
What we lose in speed we make up for in precision and endurance...
I luv a chubby hubby for my chunky monkey!
I don't care what you weigh, as long as you respect my boundaries, treat me well, and come clean and prepared to have a good time!
I know this question is mainly for the ladies, but being a really big man myself (6'6" and 475 or so) I've often wondered as well. I know that hygiene is extremely important and even though I do my best to make sure I'm thoroughly clean, that is probably the number one thing I worry about when I schedule a session, especially if it's with someone I've never met before. I'm always nervous about a provider commenting or thinking my hygiene is poor, so I feel like I try to go above and beyond a normal shower to get ready. It's nice to see that there are so many beautiful ladies who don't mind being with us big guys