Any providers with a big clit?

I searched the boards, but couldn't find any mention of a provider with a big clit or large lips. Love them, and would like to meet with a provider that has them (one or other...). Can anyone recommend this ideal provider?
kat n austin
PeAcH!!!
PeAcH!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster

Indeed!!!
  • onei
  • 12-04-2013, 09:37 PM
SarahSmiles
I do Hi I'm Natalie, Ill be in Austin next month. I'm pretty excited!!
Austin's provider with the largest (immense?) clitoris has retired...you missed her by about 7-8 months. Never have I seen a clit that big.
Peach... hands down
Austin's provider with the largest (immense?) clitoris has retired...you missed her by about 7-8 months. Never have I seen a clit that big. Originally Posted by agentx

If it's who I'm thinking of, I've been with both her and PeAcH each more than once, and PeAcH has/had her beat.
Great information everyone - thanks! I'm making a "to-do" list....
Any more recommendations, just keep them coming.
I've been trying to get at peAch for a while. Good luck!
  • onei
  • 12-05-2013, 01:51 PM
I do Hi I'm Natalie, Ill be in Austin next month. I'm pretty excited!! Originally Posted by HeyNatalie
Do you care to back that claim up with a picture(s)

[i know! I'm just a hornet old man who likes naked women]
I've not been with PeAcH, but I know that the meatiest curtains I've ever dined on belonged to Kat.
I'm not sure if I've got the other ladies beat, but I.do have some notoriously juicy lips
I'm not sure if I've got the other ladies beat, but I.do have some notoriously juicy lips