manscaping?????????????????

this guy knows how to "market" himself...lol

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/cas/1922110551.html
2 funny.... But hey.. Nothing like a well "scaped" man!!
I wonder if it's a man or a woman posting the ad?

For the record, I manscape regularly, but I do it myself! Although I wouldn't mind a willing female volunteer to give it a shot.
I wonder if they have a lint roller in there tool box. I hate stray hairs, especially when they get cought in my throat.
Maybe its just the oldschool barbarian in me, and I know some ladies may prefer it, but im a fuzzy dude and think that's how nature intended it. The very idea of going through all that just seems absurd to me and shaved guys just look prepubescent and ridiculous. Double standard I know cuz smooth shaved women are just so tantalizing, but personally I find natural equally alluring.. variety being the spice of life.
Maybe its just the oldschool barbarian in me, and I know some ladies may prefer it, but im a fuzzy dude and think that's how nature intended it. The very idea of going through all that just seems absurd to me and shaved guys just look prepubescent and ridiculous. Double standard I know cuz smooth shaved women are just so tantalizing, but personally I find natural equally alluring.. variety being the spice of life. Originally Posted by PaganGuy
I am a fan of manscaping but It's okay to go natural as long as it's not as long as junior and I don't get any stuck in my teeth or throat.
I barely trust myself with a razor down there...
Okay rbottoms, Ill do it for you then. I'll use an electric razor with a number 3 attachment. The wedding tackle will be perfectly safe. And a number four for the northern forrest. Your head lights are safe with me.
lol--yall are so funny
I do love a "manscaped man"!
+1 CC. If I didn't do some trimming you could get lost in there. It seems like the older I get the more that hair grows everywhere but where it should.
Manscaped I am. That is always appreciated along with being clean, having good manners, and being discreet. Other things appreciated I won't mention.
rEDWOLF--MY KINDA GUY!!tHX!!!
rEDWOLF--MY KINDA GUY!!tHX!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And that is why I do it. [looking figuratively at Dallas Rain]
+1 CC. If I didn't do some trimming you could get lost in there. It seems like the older I get the more that hair grows everywhere but where it should. Originally Posted by oldmarine
LOL, I like that you are keeping track of it. Tells me that you're keeping it under control and well managed.