PARDON ANY CONFUSION PLEASE LET ME CLEAR THIS UP

My sweet horny community:

In reference to this review....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=920103

I am Sensualcita formerly Bibi Joy here in Eccie. Sensualcita is my handle Bibi Joy is my name. I have stellar reviews with both handle & name. Back in ASPD I went by Sensualady. In which I had stellar reviews as well.

My sister HOT SERENITY is a good provider living in College Station. I live in San Antonio but travel to College Station.

Hot Serenity is trying to follow into my footsteps. Trying to build a good reputation as I have. We both are doing the best we can. Being that we are about the only providers out there in College Station. So be good to my sis when im away in S.A.....

We are sharing one number im not going to create a new one. I have no time nor computer access to do such work. Nor do we have time for unnecessary drauma. The only precious time we have is for you to enjoy us.

I handle all business booking appointments for myself & Hot Serenity.

Please PM before you call the number & when you call the number please state your handle & which provider you would like to meet. SIMPLE...it shouldnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out...lol

As far as my website if you want to see my pics or see Hot Serenity you must politely request for a pin through the contact form. EASY!!

We are not the same build I dont see how anyone can form such an opinion until you meet us both. We look exactly alike but I am taller & older. She is shorter & young. We are both beautiful & hot as stated by just about everyone that meets us. Whatever your cup of tea we have it. If we arent then drink a red bullshit or take a cold shower for your blue balls...lol

HoHoHOOOOO MERRY XXX-MAS
I appreciate the clarification and I look forward to meeting both of you. Stay warm.
Thanks for the clarification. Helps to hear it from the source. Hopefully this will.squash any further confusion.
BLUE BALLZZZ
Thought I asked you all to take care of my sis HOT SERENITY......WTF Where is the ISO section she has a beautiful room tonight doesnt anyone want to be treated VIP....Lol

PM me please dont hang your Bue BallZzz. on your Xxxmas tree...