Locations hurting for providers?

I have recently traveled to a couple locations I felt would be good only to find very little interest if any. I have traveled to other places that seemed so thirsty for providers. I was wondering if anyone had any feed back ?
Orlando, Fl is pretty HOT due to the convention centers there. Check out the Orange County Convention Center website for their convention dates and plan ahead. http://occc.net Notice the attendance for each convention and note that if the convention is closed to the public, the numbers in attendance are exact and you can expect that many people. If the convention is open to the public, then the attendance number is estimated and not guaranteed. I find the best thing about Orlando is all the Fresh men they bring into town each day for business which I relate to having the pond restocked with fresh fish daily. I have made serious bank there. Their military conventions, fishing and golf conventions are pure gold! Orlando being the number one destination spot in the world, also is great for the family man. I have met many men, who dropped the wife and kids off at the parks then run to get them sum. It always cracks me up but I can't resist asking how they escaped the family while on vacation. Hope this helps.

Tammy