Myths busted (but not by Adam and Jamie)...

No not an episode of MythBusters (though I wouldn't mind seeing Messrs. Savage and Hyneman and Co. tackle this subject, and I would definitely tune in if Kari Byron were to go on camera modeling some of the ladies' working wardrobe). Just another article from our friends at Cracked.com:

5 Myths About Prostitutes I Believed (Until I Was One)

The lady who wrote this (with an assist from Cracked editor Robert Evans) worked at The Bunny Ranch, so I suspect that her experiences are very different indeed from those of the ladies who work in this industry everywhere else in the Untied States.

Cheers,

bcg
The vast range of experiences for basically the same job really impresses me sometimes.
Well, I love working w/ our local bunny ranch alumnus.
Say What?
Yep, there are some really great providers around here. They always amaze me, glossy an all.

Dang BCG, I see you read Cracked, and I just read the Chive. KCCO
Say What? Originally Posted by Sonoman
Melissa Nash. You really need to come visit Nashville.
I be damn, I lead such a sheltered life. Is see that grin when you said 'come to Nashville". Yes I do. A few years ago I was in Vandy, Baptist and down in Columbia 2-3 times a month. Another Life Lesson, if I knew then what I know now.

Melissa Nash. You really need to come visit Nashville. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Now that you know... Melissa and I will be waiting
Oh me.....
Dang BCG, I see you read Cracked, and I just read the Chive. Originally Posted by mike1701
Cracked is a "must read every day" item for me (if I can't read it any given day for whatever reason, I go by the site and bookmark that day's articles, and go back to them later; I've been known to polish off a week of back-bookmarked Cracked articles at one sitting, usually on weekends--hey, I'm not seeing providers anymore, so I have to find something to do with my time). The Chive is something I look at if someone points me towards something he thinks is worth seeing, and I respect his judgement (the eye candy there (the Chivettes?) would be worth a daily visit if it weren't so frustrating for me... Rosie Palms only relieves so much sexual tension, after all).

So much Web, so little time...

Cheers,

bcg