Downgraded

Hey can a mod check over my info and re upgrade me to provider status? I must have been downgraded in error because I'm still fully active. You can check my p411 ad. I have been deleting all my unimportant pm's and my mailbox is still too full to even send a pm regarding the issue. Any questions, please email me at longhorn.caroline@gmail.com.

Thanks!
You should be getting VP status restored a little later on today.
Thank you!!!
If you do not login to the site for 90 consecutive days, the system considers it inactive and will automatically downgrade a ladies account from Verified Provider to Registered Member as a security measure. You simply need to log in occasionally to maintain your VP status.
Ok thanks for the advice! I'm pretty utr nowadays but definitely still around and wouldn't want this to happen again.
If you do not login to the site for 90 consecutive days, the system considers it inactive.... . Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
So that is why I am having log in problems ... after 90 days I can be "downgraded"!!!!!

Nice touch!
So that is why I am having log in problems ... after 90 days I can be "downgraded"!!!!!

Nice touch! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'll "downgrade" you alright! LMAO!
I'll "downgrade" you alright! LMAO! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I feel the wagons circling already. But in the meantime I wish I didn't have to relog in so many damn times.
I'll "downgrade" you alright! LMAO! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You don't have to do anything. I'm already being "downgraded" every time I log on.

One time it says I last logged at 0642 hours .. then the next time it reads 0802 ...

.. then sometimes it says 0142 ... then again it shows I'm not even logged on.

Are you sure you guys didn't set up the Obaminable's Unaffordable Insurance Website?
Did you get JohnnyB's email?