UFC 168 - EWWWWWW Spoilers

• savak
  • 12-28-2013, 10:46 PM
SPOILER ALERT

We all saw the leg break with Anderson if yall were watchting the show......ewwwww.

This isn't the first time this has happened either. Everyone whos been a fan of the sport remembers Corey Hill, alumni from The Ultimate Fighter where he had his leg snapped during a fight.

The problem with both guys is that they're both really skinny guys doing high impact leg kicks. I thought I remember reading an interview where John McCarthy or someone else said that Corey had no muscle or fat to prevent such a thing and when they're kicks get chicked by a shin, ewwwwww. The irony with Anderson Silva, he's a Muay Thai background and Muay Thai is supposed to build up and strengthen your legs and bones especially.

EWWWWWWW.....I'm cringing now. Poor Bastard. I wanted the guy to lose, just not like that.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-28-2013, 11:59 PM
I remember a long time ago when I saw those arm wrestling matches on Wide World of Sports. There was one match where for about half a minute it was a stalemate until all of a sudden there was this very loud SNAP! The arm of one of the competitors broke halfway between the shoulder and the elbow. It was never edited out. Unbelievable.
I just saw the video posted in the web. It's a crazy and ugly break. Silva might have to retire from this now.
  • gfx
  • 12-29-2013, 07:48 AM
Oh my................
Poor Bastard. I wanted the guy to lose, just not like that. Originally Posted by savak
Yeah... For sure.... Ouch!!
I wouldnt want to win like that.....

This is part of fighting ... Period... I hope this dosent change the rules of UFC or MMA as a whole.
  • gfx
  • 12-29-2013, 12:12 PM
Remember Kevin Ware NCAA BBALL Double Ouch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUAMGrWiV6w
Ughhh honorable mention to Joe Theisman's broken leg vs the Giants and Lawrence Taylor's reaction...

SF
Anyone here see when the professional wrestler Sid Vicious snapped his shit in half jumping down from the turnbuckle? Its on Youtube.
  • gfx
  • 12-29-2013, 01:19 PM
Anyone here see when the professional wrestler Sid Vicious snapped his shit in half jumping down from the turnbuckle? Its on Youtube. Originally Posted by mayorcastro
no but I'm about to look now…. 30 secs later….

OMG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOSYcM4AJ8k
While Theisman's is probably the worst

#5 gives me chills!!!

• gfx
  • 12-29-2013, 01:35 PM
While Theisman's is probably the worst

#5 gives me chills!!!
Originally Posted by a10bomb
He is lucky to be alive!
Got to give credit to Weidmen for that injury. Checking a kick isn't only for defense. I don't like Silva but that injury was pretty bad. At least there was no showboating this time.
I cringe to hit the video links here.

Didn't do the last one.