Newbie question

I'm new, in my 50s, HWP, professional, polite, practice good hygiene and am (I think) considered attractive to many. Not gorgeous, just not bad.

I've seen two girls. Both were in their 20s, maybe early 30s. One was great; the other not so much. But with both, the age difference bugged me. I felt like a dirty old lecherous man.

Question to the ladies? Is that how you would see someone 30 years older? If you'd rather answer privately PM me. I won't tell anyone.

Guys my age--do you feel this way also?

Will I get over it? Or should I get out of the hobby?
We are all here because we are lecherous. Nothing dirty about it.

Personally, I am an equal opportunity fucker. Girls/ladies of all (legal) ages bring something to the table - er, I mean to the bed. And I have seen a wide age range of women. So as long as they are willing, so am I.

Some guys feel as you do and never get over it. Some will not see the younger ladies.

As far as quitting the hobby - why not just try women closer to 40 or 50 years of age and see how you feel?
Hey now! We like dirty ol men here!
Hey now! We like dirty ol men here! Originally Posted by Darcy Darling
There you have it straight from the "horses" mouth, no offense DD.............

FL made a good suggestion as well.
LOL None taken.
Really I think most providers prefer someone that age. Maturity adds sexually and just the way we treat women. If you notice a lot of providers will not see anyone under 40.

I have no problem with the 20 year olds and enjoy women of all ages here. I am not too far away from 50 as well. But remember we are all very sexual here and don't judge people that way luckily!
I have a few Gents that are more experience at what they do for me and I also have a few younger Gents that I see that are very experienced.I have meet some really nice and polite Gents in the hobby but a lot of them are your age or older...
Just Me...
Dezirie
1ex·pe·ri·ence

noun \ik-ˈspir-ē-ən(t)s\
: the process of doing and seeing things and of having things happen to you
: skill or knowledge that you get by doing something
: the length of time that you have spent doing something (such as a particular job)
I prefer older vs younger
i like dirty old men myself
  • HUMP!
  • 01-01-2014, 05:35 PM
I.F., Similar here. Yes, but the concern did not linger. Each age has it's special charm. I tend to like the moves the slightly seasoned gals can put on me.
I, felt the same as you when I first started hobbying. Was I too old, not attractive enough and with the majority of ladies younger than I, would we click when it came to an intimate encounter? Well let me tell you Ianfleming, I've seen a 19 year old as well as a 42 year old and all ages in between and quite honestly it's not so much as a "number" thing as it a chemistry thing! If both parties are on the same page and treat each other with kindness and respect, than age really as nothing to do with it... Hope all this makes sense to you and by no means stop hobbying due to your age, after all with age brings wisdom, maturity and the know how in regards to connecting with a lady regardless of age!
I am 59. I do the hobby math - how many times will 59 go into the 20 yr old or what ever age. Since I have a daughter 21 I did have a problem at first, but got over it quickly.
We are not dirty, we bathe regularly, we are "middle-aged" "experienced" "gentle"-men, we are pleasers for the most part-age is just a number!! mis dos centavos
Lmao at lecherous.

Me personally, I like the variety. Older gents bring the more sophisticated dates, more likely to take their time and enjoy me in the fullest. Younger gents know what they're looking for which mostly seems to be a fuck. If the hobby was my boyfriend, and hobbyists equaled sex (this actually doesn't seem off), the older gents would be my long, loving sexcapades. Young guys, my quickies. Both are fun, both are necessary, and both fulfill what the other lack.

Mis dos centavos
I prefer older gentlemen ;-)
You Ladies make this old guy blush.

Thank you.