Austin postings...

Some of you guys crack me up. Austin is NOT that far away. I guess because I lived in Los Angeles before, but yes, I post in both cities. If someone in Austin wants to schedule me for an outcall, then yes, I'll drive up. If not, I'm here in San Antonio.

I know there are other providers who do similar because I've gotten info on how to do this from another gal.
Not sure what you are getting at...some guys do make the trip to Austin. I think the married guys would have a hard time getting away for that long. 1.5 to 2 hours each way (not counting the time spent in austins traffic nightmare). Add 1-2 hours for playtime ...that's half a day easy.

Same for you Tracy, if you book an appointment on the north side of austin at 6pm you will have to leave 3 hours ahead of time to make sure you're there on time. You would have 7 plus hours invested for 250 bucks. Hope they tip well.
Not sure what you are getting at...some guys do make the trip to Austin. I think the married guys would have a hard time getting away for that long. 1.5 to 2 hours each way (not counting the time spent in austins traffic nightmare). Add 1-2 hours for playtime ...that's half a day easy.

Same for you Tracy, if you book an appointment on the north side of austin at 6pm you will have to leave 3 hours ahead of time to make sure you're there on time. You would have 7 plus hours invested for 250 bucks. Hope they tip well. Originally Posted by canyonman
Yup, which is why I only do multi-hour outcalls to Austin... So much time has to be invested... The whole day is set around that 1 outcall to Austin because of the nightmare traffic while you could probably do 2-3 (or more) appointments (if that's your thing) in your city of residence and make more money.

Married guys are the best though... They don't get all crazy... Haha.

Keep doin' what you do Tracy... Everyone loves you here.
I posted a few months ago in Austin and got my ass spanked and pointed for doing it.And I had been up there a few times for socials and had a few incalls so I have not posted in Austin forums even though I do go to Austin a few times a month it's not worth getting pointed for it.But I do have a few Gents from Austin that likes cumming to S.A. to see me for one reason or another..I plan on attending a social on the 8th if anyone is interested.Paris Plz and I are planning a road trip..{The Greek Freek And The Bad Gurl}
Just Sayin..
Dezirie..

P.S even though I do like a spanking every now and then.
Just Me Bein Me
I would only go to Austin with a 90+ appt...
But what I was getting at is just because I post in both, don't assume I can't do both. I don't schedule back to back and see maybe 1 - 3 gents a day. It takes me an hour from medical center to get to downtown Austin. Do the math. I will still be making $85/hr if I spent four hours driving and playing. It costs $20 to get there and back.

Bottom line, if you have questions, ask. I will be honest if I can or can't.
Ah ok, I understand what you were sayin' Tracy... Like an early appointment here in the am and a later appointment in the evening or so in Austin!!

$85/hr isn't bad at all and $20 to get there and back? Geez!! I miss my gas sipper!!
I drive up to ATX all the time to hobby. If there is a traveler I wanna see that will only go to ATX and not SA, then I will certainly do that. Granted, I'm single so I can't give any words of wisdom regarding the married guy mentality of going up there.
MMM, sounds like the perfect opportunity to carpool with some gents here.
Make a guys afternoon/day of it.
I've run up to Austin many times to visit with some friends...
Houston too...lol

I guess you can make it from Med Cntr. to Downtown Atx in an hour....providing you don't hit their suck-traffic...uggh!

Only problem is that errthang's in North ATx! lol

I H A T E A U S T I N ' S S U C K T R A F F I C ! ! ! ! ! !

I say you post anywhere you damn well please sugar...
lol
seriously though ..
Wish I would have saved the NPR link about a piece they did on Austin traffic and how the eff'd it up real good.

And to think it is the Capital of the state that use to be so proud of the quality of its roads.
Ah ok, I understand what you were sayin' Tracy... Like an early appointment here in the am and a later appointment in the evening or so in Austin!!

$85/hr isn't bad at all and $20 to get there and back? Geez!! I miss my gas sipper!! Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Right? With my other car there would have been no way. That beast takes $70 to fill. :/

Sorry my thoughts weren't super cohesive, I'm on my cell, you know how that goes.

Or shit, if I get two appoint in Austin, I'm straight. It all depends. Obviously this wouldn't be for short notice but advance appts work just fine.

Ive been to Austin thrice already. All three outcalls were south Austin. So far it's been working well, but I just wanted to put this out there that if you see me post there, it doesn't mean I'm actually there. This is home-base. I'm just offering some extra variety to the Austin boys should they choose.
I say you post anywhere you damn well please sugar...
lol
seriously though .. Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
I will too damnit!

Xo
Yes ma'am I still post in Austin from time to time. Never had an issue. Who's idea is it to come up with these rules anyways...geez
Keep it up pretty girl Tracy, they bullies around here.you can post wherever you want.
(I think, lol)

Same for you Tracy, if you book an appointment on the north side of austin at 6pm you will have to leave 3 hours ahead of time to make sure you're there on time. You would have 7 plus hours invested for 250 bucks. Hope they tip well. Originally Posted by canyonman
jumping on the toll road it is more like a 90 to a 100 minute drive to the edge of Round Rock

tip?

you tip $250 an hour people?

hmmmm