Words of Wisdom?

I was talking with my dad who is an old Navy guy, he always had some interesting limericks and words of wisdom from his navy days.

He used to say this about women, "Stand them on their head and they all look like sisters". At the time I was a young guy and didn't get it. Now I see the resemblance he spoke of!!! LOL.

He also used to say, Confucsious say "Man with hole in pocket always feel cocky"

What are your greatest words of wisdom passed down from your old man? Thanks, in advance.
Not from my late father who really was a prude and old fashioned about sex - however, when I was 17 and in the summer just before going away to college, small town boy going 400 miles away to a big city - I worked with a real old timer who left me with these words that I have never forgotten: "Boy, never throw a piece of ass over your shoulder!"
."Big woman - little pussy, little woman - ALL pussy."
Aww babydoll, I'd love to help you out. Unfortunately, all my assets are tied up in cash at the moment.
"shut up and dig"
^^^^LOL there...
What are your greatest words of wisdom passed down from your old man? Originally Posted by Daddio
None.
I had an uncle who was an old navy man also, He always told me. Only two kind of men wear earrings, Pirates and Butt Pirates.
^^^^^^LOL^^^^^. Seem as tho you acquire a wealth of knowledge from the navy!!!
^^^^^^LOL^^^^^. Seem as tho you acquire a wealth of knowledge from the navy!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
Old Chinese proverb: "Sailor who gets discharged from the navy leaves buddy's behind!"